THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

It's crazy how dope the south beach 8s are. They are so freaking god damn fresh. Also, it's insane how high the prices are atm. DS pairs are moving at 1200ish on ebay. :x

They are in my top 5 favorite sneakers with 01 bc 3, 99 bc 4, yeezy 1 net, and yeezy 2 solar.

The VIII's were a great line with the Sprite's and Entourage's being my favorites. Too bad they didn't make it onto Nike iD!! :nthat:

Last edited:
i know we are about to hit the 10 but the 8 is still :smokin ... classic shoe. wish they made more better cws. especially in the v1

Who can do a legit check on some South beaches for me? I posted in the legit check section, but i need to know asap

had bred v2 ps at my outlet for 120, thought the price was a little high but sure enough people were buying them

waiting on my first pair of 8's (veterans day) to show up, would love to get a pair of sprites or solar reds at a decent price though

They have the Lebron 8 V2 black lows at the Paramus NJ outlet for $120.
They are selling good even though Eastbay has them for $79.99.

Just shows that the average buyer at the outlets is not a sneakerhead.

Picked up a pair of VVNDS (worn 2x) Entourages for $130 Canadian..love them!! Still on the lookout for a pair of the Black/Red V1's and the Cool Greys :frown:

Picked up a pair of VVNDS (worn 2x) Entourages for $130 Canadian..love them!! Still on the lookout for a pair of the Black/Red V1's and the Cool Greys :frown:

Entourages for that cheap?? Nice find. Was dude desperate for cash?

just sold my last pair of SB's
frown.gif
but for the price i couldnt resist
If you don't mind me asking, how much and what size?

Currently debating moving my second pair.

All about finding the right buyer. I post suff on eBay all the time and always work out a deal before the auction is over through PayPal. Saves a lot of money

All about finding the right buyer. I post suff on eBay all the time and always work out a deal before the auction is over through PayPal. Saves a lot of money

smart, I try the same whenever I can. The 9% fees etc. are killer and the 21 day pending funds in your paypal (I think this gets lifted though when you've sold a certain amount of items) is rough.

^^^ that 9% kills the money you make. That plus the 3% PayPal takes.... 12% of your total sale gone. That is highway robbery in my book

Back
Top Bottom