THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Seems like the 8's are the one Lebron nowhere to be found in DS condition in a size 12 or higher. Especially not the V1, dont understand it...

Most people got their V1s and V2s on discount and played in them or wore them into the ground. The 'sneakerheads' only jumped on the 'Bron train with the IX and it's tonnage of colourways.

Like any older shoe, just be a little patient and you'll find your size eventually.

Most people got their V1s and V2s on discount and played in them or wore them into the ground. The 'sneakerheads' only jumped on the 'Bron train with the IX and it's tonnage of colourways.
Like any older shoe, just be a little patient and you'll find your size eventually.

Especially since most V1s hit the sales racks and outlets at some point. So people bought them on the low just to rock/beat.

simple pick up in the mail

dsc00472pk.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-05

dsc00473f.jpg

dsc00475gv.jpg

Just recently found a pair of sz 13 blackout of the Bron 8's which I totally forgot I had.
Luv that black kick.

Wore my other blackout pair into the ground, expecially when I'm riding the Harley my kicks get scuffed and beaten up real quick
but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited:
Do these run small? I tried on a 9.5 and I could barely squeeze in them. I'm a size 10 most of the time. Regretfully I didnt buy bc I loved that summit lake colorway.

Do these run small? I tried on a 9.5 and I could barely squeeze in them. I'm a size 10 most of the time. Regretfully I didnt buy bc I loved that summit lake colorway.

I'd say they fit better than the LB9, like i have the Cannons in a 13 and they fit snuggish, but not hurtful, whereas the 8 is kinda borderline snug but leaves you a tad more room (if your going TTS of course) :rolleyes unless some other heads can explain that better or offer an opinion.

Sidenote: I personally think that the 8 will forever go down as ONE of the best nike basketball silhouettes.

^^^ functional?? so the v1's arent functional now?? lol proof you have no idea what you're talking about. and the v1's have flywire in them so that point is out the window. if you wanna troll at least do it right. lol me sensitive :rofl: who are you for me to catch feelings with? anybody on here for that matter

:stoneface: I didn't even say that the v1 wasn't functional though :lol:

it's just nice to have a lighter shoe, anybody who prefers performance over aesthetics would agree.

except the SB, pretty much all of the V1s did. V2s were hit or miss, and I'm pretty sure all of the V3's did. Even if they didn't show up in outlets they were discounted.

this. It seemed like noone cared for the 8's till the SB colourway while most CW's faced discounts. probably why they are impossible to find now.

V1s I would go half size up. V2s true to size. Dunno about V3s

:lol: Sensitive dudes
2 ounces isn't anything, but from personal experience the v2 Lebron 8s and Lebron 9s feel a lot better on court than the v1s. Not to mention the tech I was speaking of is flywire, which is fairly strong and much lighter than other materials, that's undeniable.
My athletic ability is great fam, all I'm saying is I'd rather have a functional basketball shoe rather than one for just looks.

lmaoo "fly-wire" is just laminated threads of string, your basketball shoe isnt as functional as it is cost reductive for nike. It never fails to go to the courts and see some guy in new 200 shoes get cooked up by a guy in payless specials

Seems like the 8's are the one Lebron nowhere to be found in DS condition in a size 12 or higher. Especially not the V1, dont understand it...

below is what I post in the september pick up thread today, I feel your pain bro, i got lucky

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how damn hard it is to find LB8's for a good price DS, and im a 13 :smh:
but none the less, Veterans Day 8's. So Clean.
Aw man, my size too, don't let me catch you boy, but seriously these feel so much better than the 9s, I want a pair to hoop in so bad im no longer picky about cw anymore

edit: re-examined them and they look real iffy lol my bad.

Last edited:
I am gonna do my best to hunt down a pair in my size. These have grown on me quickly.

No worries fellas, They should be legit though, I have seen a bunch of fake LB8's around late last year on the bay.

Thing with these though is, IF they were fake they wouldn't have the Australian RRP sticker still on the box, and I don't see many fakes with actual retail sticker on them. (You'll see in the pics)

If you guys can help me out or if your still not sure I can post more pics, I'd feel bad if these were knock off's :smh:

EDIT: I know that stitch job on the Mr. Lebron James patch inside the tongue may look bad, but on the other pair its clean cut.

anyway, hit the spoiler for the snaps:

Last edited:
did anyone ever find a way to definitely paint the swoosh on the all black v/1 pair white?

i remember 1 guy said he painted it i think with angelous paint, but cracked soon after because of the way the shoe is built.
another guy applied white vinyl to the swoosh but i don't think he posted pics or anything else.

any help is appreciated :D

Back
Top Bottom