THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

so much for sprites being "limited"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Got the sprites...not that impressed with them in person.  They cool tho.
contradictory?  on a side note...wearing my Navy V2's today...so comfy

C'mon....  Not "that" impressed doesn't mean not impressed at all.  Stop reachin...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Got the sprites...not that impressed with them in person.  They cool tho.
contradictory?  on a side note...wearing my Navy V2's today...so comfy

C'mon....  Not "that" impressed doesn't mean not impressed at all.  Stop reachin...

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NDC TO SHIP AFTER YOU CALL IN YOUR ODER FOR THESE SPRITES?

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NDC TO SHIP AFTER YOU CALL IN YOUR ODER FOR THESE SPRITES?

thinking about doubling up on sprites lol, but solar reds are coming as well. i think imma wait for those.

thinking about doubling up on sprites lol, but solar reds are coming as well. i think imma wait for those.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Ordered mine Tuesday morning...received them Friday afternoon.
I'm in NJ, they ship from Memphis.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Ordered mine Tuesday morning...received them Friday afternoon.
I'm in NJ, they ship from Memphis.

if you order today,your order wont process til monday and wont ship til monday or tuesday. I live in NY,usually takes 3-4 business days max to arrive

if you order today,your order wont process til monday and wont ship til monday or tuesday. I live in NY,usually takes 3-4 business days max to arrive

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK GUYS...I PLACED MY ORDER YESTERDAY AND HAVENT RECEIVED SHIPPING INFO SINCE..I GUESS ITS BC TODAY IS A SATURDAY

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK GUYS...I PLACED MY ORDER YESTERDAY AND HAVENT RECEIVED SHIPPING INFO SINCE..I GUESS ITS BC TODAY IS A SATURDAY

Back
Top Bottom