THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Nike needs to be 
KickedDownStairsSoccer.gif
 for charging 160 for some lows thats the same price as the highs!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by j o 19

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NDC TO SHIP AFTER YOU CALL IN YOUR ODER FOR THESE SPRITES?

Ordered mine Tuesday morning...received them Friday afternoon.
I'm in NJ, they ship from Memphis.
it all depends what warehouse they ship from. Sometimes they ship from Houston and sometimes from Memphis.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by j o 19

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NDC TO SHIP AFTER YOU CALL IN YOUR ODER FOR THESE SPRITES?

Ordered mine Tuesday morning...received them Friday afternoon.
I'm in NJ, they ship from Memphis.
it all depends what warehouse they ship from. Sometimes they ship from Houston and sometimes from Memphis.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.
Yea where I'm from (Detroit)...All dudes do is color coordinate from their watch,bracelet,shoes,hat..etc. It's an unwritten law that your hat has to match your kicks, if you got one on.

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.
Yea where I'm from (Detroit)...All dudes do is color coordinate from their watch,bracelet,shoes,hat..etc. It's an unwritten law that your hat has to match your kicks, if you got one on.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They're basically all gone now.

guessing resellers man..i was hoping they would sit not a fan of the low top but dam i wanted this color way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They're basically all gone now.

guessing resellers man..i was hoping they would sit not a fan of the low top but dam i wanted this color way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

This...I'm from the D and that's the truth matching from the hat down to the gators 
roll.gif
I live in Miami now and it's more about random loud or bright colors matching a little (aka Lil Wayne look a likes) I took some time getting used to.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

This...I'm from the D and that's the truth matching from the hat down to the gators 
roll.gif
I live in Miami now and it's more about random loud or bright colors matching a little (aka Lil Wayne look a likes) I took some time getting used to.

It seems like some people are in denial about the Sprites being limited..Nobody ever said they were a hyperstrike release, but they are definitely not a general release..I live in NYC where there are many sneaker boutiques and only one spot I know of got them in and sold out in the first day. Many popular sneaker spots didn't get any shipments in, none of the Champs/Finishlines in my area got any pairs, and if you didn't go onto Nike.com within like 2-3 hours of the restock, you didn't get a pair. Some of you guys are acting like these are just sitting on websites for hours and you can easily scoop a pair whenever you felt like it.

Not trying to rant or anything bc I already got my pair and I've been collecting for years so I can care less about the limitedness of shoes, but some people see NT'ers write stuff like "Don't worry guys..Soon these will be available everywhere" and figure they'll just sit back and relax until they become a GR and end up missing out on them and stuck paying hypebeast prices..Happened to me multiple times..So to anybody interested in the Sprites, if you find a pair for a good price scoop it up and don't wait expecting an easy cop from your local sneaker spot

Back
Top Bottom