THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Bred v3 looks outdated now that we've seen the IXs. But v3 seems more breatheable. Contemplating if I should get the v3 or wait until the IX comes out.

Bred v3 looks outdated now that we've seen the IXs. But v3 seems more breatheable. Contemplating if I should get the v3 or wait until the IX comes out.

I think the black V3 will be hitting outlets soon. If they don't by the time the 9's release then I'll just cop the the 9's.

I think the black V3 will be hitting outlets soon. If they don't by the time the 9's release then I'll just cop the the 9's.

Just got another CG 8, those things are literally gone in sizes 10-12 for anything retail or lower, wow I am glad I have 2 wish I would have done that with the Yankees CW as well. Alot of people going to be upset about waiting to grab the CG and Yankee CW as they are slowly gone. Picked up the Sprites to will see about keeping them or getting rid of them once I see the Solars.

Just got another CG 8, those things are literally gone in sizes 10-12 for anything retail or lower, wow I am glad I have 2 wish I would have done that with the Yankees CW as well. Alot of people going to be upset about waiting to grab the CG and Yankee CW as they are slowly gone. Picked up the Sprites to will see about keeping them or getting rid of them once I see the Solars.

Originally Posted by nimhet

anyone get their Sprites from deadstock shoes yet?

My friend who ordered said that when he emailed them last week he was told they are waiting for their shipment.  Might have to wait till 7/31 or after,.well worth it for $110.

Originally Posted by nimhet

anyone get their Sprites from deadstock shoes yet?

My friend who ordered said that when he emailed them last week he was told they are waiting for their shipment.  Might have to wait till 7/31 or after,.well worth it for $110.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

I need to get a pair of Entourages soon.

They are, imo, in the top 3 best 8's to release.

Qft.
Those were my 1st pair of 8s. I love them. My vets should arrive this monday. Cant wait
smile.gif

I need the unchinas and yankees to finish with the 8s.

Miami nights are wack.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

I need to get a pair of Entourages soon.

They are, imo, in the top 3 best 8's to release.

Qft.
Those were my 1st pair of 8s. I love them. My vets should arrive this monday. Cant wait
smile.gif

I need the unchinas and yankees to finish with the 8s.

Miami nights are wack.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

CG are so under-rated it seems, broke mine out today, so damn comfortable, looks to kill.

Cool Greys under-rated? I think those are one of the most desired colorways of this shoe model...

CG are so under-rated it seems, broke mine out today, so damn comfortable, looks to kill.

Cool Greys under-rated? I think those are one of the most desired colorways of this shoe model...

Thankfully I was able to find a pair in my size on eBay for 105,trying to hunt down a few more pairs. VIII's are just too comfortable.
pimp.gif

Thankfully I was able to find a pair in my size on eBay for 105,trying to hunt down a few more pairs. VIII's are just too comfortable.
pimp.gif

just got my sprites in today! paid $190 shipped for them. could have waited for retail but it seems like its a hassle trying to track these down for retail. these are my first lebrons and i must say the comfort is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. cant wait to pop volt laces into these. these were such good quality, im actually going to sell some of my jordans to try to get my hand on some south beaches

8d69f04dbed3bdbe60952ce36f57684e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom