THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Just won a pair of Triple Blacks on the bay for $88 shipped
651297_o.gif

pimp.gif

lmaoooooooooooo

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Solaga

Just got the All Stars from WSS for $127.23…

WSS?
nerd.gif

and i just bought my first pair of 8's the sprites off of eastbay thanks to NT.... Didnt even know they were up there....
pimp.gif

WSS?
nerd.gif

and i just bought my first pair of 8's the sprites off of eastbay thanks to NT.... Didnt even know they were up there....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

WSS?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Warehouse Shoe Sale. . .

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

WSS?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Warehouse Shoe Sale. . .

Why do people keep mentioning that the Sprites are a GR every time they are discussed? Who cares really? If you like the shoe and have the money for them, then buy them. Unless you have a hook up, you're not getting them for less than retail so to the people that want them, buy them next time your size is available on Eastbay/Nike.com/etc.

Why do people keep mentioning that the Sprites are a GR every time they are discussed? Who cares really? If you like the shoe and have the money for them, then buy them. Unless you have a hook up, you're not getting them for less than retail so to the people that want them, buy them next time your size is available on Eastbay/Nike.com/etc.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

THIS.

THIS.

I'm of the same mindset as you are, but to be honest, it makes sense why some people prefer limited rare sneakers. If you live in a city like NYC where there are tons of sneaker heads and hype beasts, it kinda makes sense that you would want something that you're not gonna see every 3rd dude wearing on a daily basis.
If you live in a big city and you want to have your own steez, you should keep things on ice for a few years then break em out. While everyone is rocking 7's, 8's and 9's, you're rocking 4's, 5's and 6's. 

I'm of the same mindset as you are, but to be honest, it makes sense why some people prefer limited rare sneakers. If you live in a city like NYC where there are tons of sneaker heads and hype beasts, it kinda makes sense that you would want something that you're not gonna see every 3rd dude wearing on a daily basis.
If you live in a big city and you want to have your own steez, you should keep things on ice for a few years then break em out. While everyone is rocking 7's, 8's and 9's, you're rocking 4's, 5's and 6's. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Exactly how I am...Good thing I'm not in areas like that anymore...Detroit dudes don't rock sneakers like that though so even when I visit home, it's all good. I would think New York dudes would be on the same boat as Detroit dudes fashion wise (True Religions, Rock and Republics, Meks, Ralph Lauren, Gucci (shoes), Prada (shoes), and Louis (Shoes)). Maybe a different swag, but similar brands.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Exactly how I am...Good thing I'm not in areas like that anymore...Detroit dudes don't rock sneakers like that though so even when I visit home, it's all good. I would think New York dudes would be on the same boat as Detroit dudes fashion wise (True Religions, Rock and Republics, Meks, Ralph Lauren, Gucci (shoes), Prada (shoes), and Louis (Shoes)). Maybe a different swag, but similar brands.

Back
Top Bottom