THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Recieved my Veterans Days after ordering them July 4th from Eastbay. Went with the gift box option so that the box wont come destroyed.

Recieved my Veterans Days after ordering them July 4th from Eastbay. Went with the gift box option so that the box wont come destroyed.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

the "jordan 11" of lebrons quote me 10 years from now.

That's a bold statement lol

And my Vets shipped today...I might post pics when I get them

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

the "jordan 11" of lebrons quote me 10 years from now.

That's a bold statement lol

And my Vets shipped today...I might post pics when I get them

laugh.gif
I ordered Vets too.
Should be here Monday

Vet's look very clean, you guys are persuading me to buy them with each picture getting posted, possibly my next cop. Hopefully eastbay doesn't sellout in my size any time soon
edit:  I kept passing on the sprites because i didn't want to pay retail, now on eastbay they are no longer excluded from discount but they're out of my size 
indifferent.gif

edit 2: nevermind, they won't even let you add the sizes that are left to your cart, still tho 
frown.gif

Vet's look very clean, you guys are persuading me to buy them with each picture getting posted, possibly my next cop. Hopefully eastbay doesn't sellout in my size any time soon
edit:  I kept passing on the sprites because i didn't want to pay retail, now on eastbay they are no longer excluded from discount but they're out of my size 
indifferent.gif

edit 2: nevermind, they won't even let you add the sizes that are left to your cart, still tho 
frown.gif

I saw Vets at the State Line Nike outlet (leaving Vegas) almost a month ago, passed with ease, colorway is meh to me.

I saw Vets at the State Line Nike outlet (leaving Vegas) almost a month ago, passed with ease, colorway is meh to me.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Did that dude literally say that the Xmas days were at outlets in the Philippines?

myep. plenty on retail still tho, same with the asgs

Did that dude literally say that the Xmas days were at outlets in the Philippines?

Originally Posted by cruzron

Phillipines huh? I wonder if they'll ship to nyc. Any contact info for that store my fellow nt'er ?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cruzron

Phillipines huh? I wonder if they'll ship to nyc. Any contact info for that store my fellow nt'er ?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom