THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

scottiepimpin33 wrote:
nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

Yes you will.  They are too clean.
pimp.gif

i know it chitown4eva, this is one of my fav colorways...but...after asg v2s, solars, sprites (only copped because they were 127 from als), triple blacks (79 from the outlets), chinas, breds and vets (80 something from eastbay) i just cant justify having another pair. (i am trying to save for this vette too)
pimp.gif

scottiepimpin33 wrote:
nice pickups Ltotheizzo. i think i am done with the 8 unless they release HWC or svsm home and away or id them. even though i am gonna slap myself for not getting the home v2s after my homies here put me up on the outlet info.

pimp.gif

i know it chitown4eva, this is one of my fav colorways...but...after asg v2s, solars, sprites (only copped because they were 127 from als), triple blacks (79 from the outlets), chinas, breds and vets (80 something from eastbay) i just cant justify having another pair. (i am trying to save for this vette too)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.
He didn't take a hit, sure he's been vilified by most but overall his marketability has gone up. The consumer is the real loser...there will just be a ton of red black and white colorways.

Yeah I understand he didn't take a huge hit but in cleveland he took a hit. In everybespn poll andmost hated athletes polls he's higher. I love lebron so I'm not one saying I won't get his stuff because I will. I'm more so saying people continually saying a hwc cw needs to drop isn't realistic because I don't feel he would do that to cleveland fans. If he does that's cool and I hope I could get a pair but hwc cw came out because he was in cleveland so if one were to come out why wouldn't it be a miami hwc. That's all I'm saying. I think some people think hwc was a nickname like dunkmans or something and don't actually know what hwc stood for.

I might be reaching here....but are the miami nights a closer color way to the Miami heat throw backs uni's? From what I remember d-wade and shaq wearing awhile back...or was that just an alt uni the heat wore?

Every other day somebody mentions an hwc colorway to come out for the 8's. I'm sure they mean an hwc cavs colorway which shouldn't happen since he's now in miami. I'm sure the v1 hwc shoe was a sample that was produced before the "decision" so obviously they won't come out.

If you want a throwback or hwc miami cw it would be just wht/red which we have in v1 v2 and v3. A cavs cw or a cavs hwc cw just isn't going to happen it wouldn't make sense after the hit that bron took after leaving cleve to throw a cavs inspired cw in the cleve fans faces.
He didn't take a hit, sure he's been vilified by most but overall his marketability has gone up. The consumer is the real loser...there will just be a ton of red black and white colorways.

Yeah I understand he didn't take a huge hit but in cleveland he took a hit. In everybespn poll andmost hated athletes polls he's higher. I love lebron so I'm not one saying I won't get his stuff because I will. I'm more so saying people continually saying a hwc cw needs to drop isn't realistic because I don't feel he would do that to cleveland fans. If he does that's cool and I hope I could get a pair but hwc cw came out because he was in cleveland so if one were to come out why wouldn't it be a miami hwc. That's all I'm saying. I think some people think hwc was a nickname like dunkmans or something and don't actually know what hwc stood for.

I might be reaching here....but are the miami nights a closer color way to the Miami heat throw backs uni's? From what I remember d-wade and shaq wearing awhile back...or was that just an alt uni the heat wore?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

scottiepimpin33 wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Well...  Vette > Nikes
laugh.gif

I can't imagine them being hard to get in the near future tho.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Are these the ones you're referring to? Part of this color scheme used to belong to an old ABA team in Miami called the Floridians back in the 70s. The Heat itself doesn't really have a true HWC uniform as far as I know cuz the team itself only got started in the late 80s and has only used black, white, red, and gold as their colors.
b000cp40cm01at26f6gzjeb06sclzz.jpg

Are these the ones you're referring to? Part of this color scheme used to belong to an old ABA team in Miami called the Floridians back in the 70s. The Heat itself doesn't really have a true HWC uniform as far as I know cuz the team itself only got started in the late 80s and has only used black, white, red, and gold as their colors.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

scottiepimpin33 wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Well...  Vette > Nikes
laugh.gif

I can't imagine them being hard to get in the near future tho.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

yea thats it, i could have sworn they had a little teal in them.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

yea thats it, i could have sworn they had a little teal in them.

I went to a local store today to see if they were getting the Solar Reds & the manager didn't know anything about them. Are they just a foot locker release or something?

I went to a local store today to see if they were getting the Solar Reds & the manager didn't know anything about them. Are they just a foot locker release or something?

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

People still use the term "breaking necks"? 
laugh.gif

Solar reds are nice, too bad they're so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom