THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Lookin forward to the Solar Reds tomorrow, bur really looking forward to more info on the Miami Nights

Lookin forward to the Solar Reds tomorrow, bur really looking forward to more info on the Miami Nights

Originally Posted by frysee06

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

where you getting yours?

Gonna call my local Champs to see if they got them in since every other Champs say they're getting them in stores.

Originally Posted by frysee06

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

where you getting yours?

Gonna call my local Champs to see if they got them in since every other Champs say they're getting them in stores.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can someone with photoshop skills make the white on the upper of the Vets navy blue but leave the eyestay white? I think that would've made me cop them.

You could say I have "skills" but I tried my best with this one...
07916e65ab92387d9e3055465dca614ffb708b82_r.jpg

Got these customized  at my local shoe repair shop..I think they look way better now
wink.gif
  Not sure which laces to rock yet..
2w3nvxt.jpg

2cyh576.jpg

344v336.jpg

2143xhe.jpg

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can someone with photoshop skills make the white on the upper of the Vets navy blue but leave the eyestay white? I think that would've made me cop them.

You could say I have "skills" but I tried my best with this one...
07916e65ab92387d9e3055465dca614ffb708b82_r.jpg

Got these customized  at my local shoe repair shop..I think they look way better now
wink.gif
  Not sure which laces to rock yet..
2w3nvxt.jpg

2cyh576.jpg

344v336.jpg

2143xhe.jpg

Thanks to whoever posted the info on the silver V2 lows on sale at Finishline.com.  Coupon code+gift card=
happy.gif
tongue.gif
!

Thanks to whoever posted the info on the silver V2 lows on sale at Finishline.com.  Coupon code+gift card=
happy.gif
tongue.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom