The Richest Man In The World Has 2,000 Cars!!!!!

On a side note, though.  That's a bit ridiculous.  There's no need for 2,000 cars.  I could think if a million other things I'd spend my money on... but oh well, it ain't my money.

well those milllion other things you would buy, he owns...just saying

Originally Posted by moneymike88

how do you know?
It's surprising people are just hearing about this whole thing now. The cover on the whole story was blown off years ago.

They made some terrible investment decisions therefor leaving the bank(s) to seize basically any vehicle that could be sold with relative ease. They were then exported all over the world, from the UK to China to the US and so on.

A NT lurker happens to own a specific, well documented vehicle that was from their personal collection. Eventhough they had tons of mechanics on site at all times, the cars were still in very poor condition from lack of regular use. Keep in mind that the Sultan and his sons did not really drive these cars at all. They just amassed cars because they could. The time has changed greatly for them, which is why you wont see a car newer than '98-'00 or so in their possession.

Yea one of the brothers was spendin crazy $ on women and other shenanigans. This stuff was news in like the early 90's. Late pass would be an understatement...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

1085.jpg
jesndsjdnsjdnjsdnj
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not happy to hear what THockey said but in the way I'm glad they got a bit of a reality check. No man is invincible or untouchable. The hell you need a gold toilet for?? 2,000 cars is superbly OD too... smh...

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by moneymike88

how do you know?
It's surprising people are just hearing about this whole thing now. The cover on the whole story was blown off years ago.

They made some terrible investment decisions therefor leaving the bank(s) to seize basically any vehicle that could be sold with relative ease. They were then exported all over the world, from the UK to China to the US and so on.

A NT lurker happens to own a specific, well documented vehicle that was from their personal collection. Eventhough they had tons of mechanics on site at all times, the cars were still in very poor condition from lack of regular use. Keep in mind that the Sultan and his sons did not really drive these cars at all. They just amassed cars because they could. The time has changed greatly for them, which is why you wont see a car newer than '98-'00 or so in their possession.
the McLaren?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I feel like Tony's wife in Scarface, there isn't a reason why a single man needs so much gold...

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Muslamic Asian Girls... if only I didn't lose touch with this Chinese/Indonesian chick from there smh.

did you just say "Muslamic"? woooow
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Speechless.

90 Euro's a damn second?

This dude had it going ever since he was a damn embryo.

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom