The Righteous Gemstones | Danny McBride Max Series Season 3 Sunday 10 PM

D5lTOgeWwAIGCPn.jpg

D5o5eUvXoAA0bAF.jpg

D5tmCJqX4AA4jdB.jpg

I don’t think Danny McBride has let me down in anything he’s done yet. Even **** like “Fist Foot Way” is a gem :lol:.

Nothing in the previews looks funny.

The Adam dude is not funny, he was told by his bros that he should do comedy and blam another mediocre bro like tj Miller and countless others.

Vice principals was mad disappointing, they actually filmed this here in Charleston And some of my union bros worked on this show and some of Danny’s other shows.

I hope it’s good tho.

Starting next Sunday, Succession > Righteous Gemstones > Ballers finna have Sunday nights lit :smokin :smokin

Plus Power byke :wow:

I can tell 20 min in this show for me is gonna depend on how much John Goodman flourishes and any special guest stars.

Oh **** :rofl: :rofl:

Ran over dude for nooooo reason.

Then ran over the other on purpose :rofl: This chick crazy.

I don't even know how the car got in the position to run over the first guy :lol:

Oh **** :rofl: :rofl:

Ran over dude for nooooo reason.

Then ran over the other on purpose :rofl: This chick crazy.

I don't even know how the car got in the position to run over the first guy :lol:

Yo son, Hahahahahahahahahah when he ran over the second guy. That whole scene was hilarious. Wow, when he turns to hit him. Hahahahaha

The ending caught me off guard. **** was mad OD :rofl: :rofl: This series is definitely going to be good. I like this group together comedically.

i waited a long time for this and was kinda disappointed til the end and i was rolling lol

Man, this premiere was on point. A lot of subtle, funny **** :lol:. That boy Danny really just hilarious. His swaggering mannerism be having me rolling. The gold Rollie he had one was crazy tho :pimp:. Just went down an eastbound and down wormhole. In tears :lol:

Man, this premiere was on point. A lot of subtle, funny **** :lol:. That boy Danny really just hilarious. His swaggering mannerism be having me rolling. The gold Rollie he had one was crazy tho :pimp:. Just went down an eastbound and down wormhole. In tears :lol:

The black biker gang episode was one of the GOAT episode. So many hilarious characters in one episode :lol:

Side note: Is this show gonna wild out with the penis like Euphoria? I seenst the N for Nudity at the beginning and thought we were gonna see something good but that ain’t it, Chief.

Back
Top Bottom