The Righteous Gemstones | Danny McBride Max Series Season 3 Sunday 10 PM

Good to see bos from half and catch fire as the chicken guy with the hot wife. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @ being hacked.

Then the full press moonlighting talking about ATL the movie.

It was serious in that club :lol: Damn near an orgy/singer's club.

Fam rolling his car :rofl: :rofl: Thinking he's such a good stuntman. Suddent instant turn :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I need to catch episode 4 still. 1-3 were definitely enjoyable, but so far nowhere near as funny as Eastbound.

Nothing will be funnier than EB. As good as vice principals it still wasn't funnier than EB to me.

Episode 4 definitely was the funniest tho. Starting with that Goth crew raving out in their front yard :rofl:. Reminded me of that one gif with them Goth dudes dancing under a bridge or some **** :lol::lol:

Nothing will be funnier than EB. As good as vice principals it still wasn't funnier than EB to me.

Episode 4 definitely was the funniest tho. Starting with that Goth crew raving out in their front yard :rofl:. Reminded me of that one gif with them Goth dudes dancing under a bridge or some **** :lol::lol:

Episode 4 was for sure the funniest, watched it last night.

Jesse & his wife discussing the emails in their bathroom :lol:.

"I'm good for it. *******" :rofl:

“What’s up keef, hail satan”
“I got a home brew kit so I been really getting into that lately. Lots of hops and barley and stuff”

:lol:

“Them just some guys I do car pranks with”

Yo when baby Billy started river dance tap dancing I lost it :rofl:

Especially crazy to me cuz now when I see him its Boyd Crowder from Justified doing this.
Yeah he will always be boyd to me. I loved him on justified, but this and vp brought him to a whole other level in my eyes. The man is comedic gold in these McBride roles.

EEwyJxoXoAIOXfq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom