The Righteous Gemstones | Danny McBride Max Series Season 3 Sunday 10 PM

Side note: Is this show gonna wild out with the penis like Euphoria? I seenst the N for Nudity at the beginning and thought we were gonna see something good but that ain’t it, Chief.
It was rated that way probably because of the video with the topless prostitutes.

But who cares really if they show a dong or two.

It was rated that way probably because of the video with the topless prostitutes.

But who cares really if they show a dong or two.

I was being facetious but you’re right, I forgot that there were *******. I only remember them showing the guy who got shot’s micropenis :lol:

Show was gold. Danny McBride is hilarious. I am so excited for Lee Russel to be on there. The satanic boyfriend is so weird but so funny ("I hope your satanic boyfriend ***** you dry"). Couldn't believe they got that in there. lol. The micropecker strategically placed by McBride's mouth was crazy lol.
The dynamic between the siblings is A1.
I only see a short run for this show however. Unless they come up with a plot outside of the family being blackmailed. I bet the kid is behind it. lol

****, episode 2 is only 30 minutes.

I’m dying at the Thailand talk.

The ****in replay with the closer angles, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn this show funny as hell

McBride’s wife sexy as hell for a white woman

****in guy thinks I’m old enough to be yo daddy

Last edited:
Damn, I thought this show was a hour long.

:lol: @ these blackmailers. Dumber than the Gemstones.

AYO @ that bench press scene. So gay. Sometimes partial nudity like that is worse than full on nudity.

Gideon being one of the blackmailers

Last edited:
I was hoping it was gone be an hr long every episode but this show is the goods. His wife stacked like a mug, sexy *** white woman

episode 2 :rofl::rofl:

How they got the store camera footage :lol:

Lucy
the-righteous-gemstones-premiere-screening-1-1.jpg

Reactions: God
HBO Go streaming all of Sunday's episodes right now. About to watch this and Ballers right now.

:rofl: :rofl: @ the ending. I want to see bare bottoms. Cmon take off those panties.

Walter Goggins is pure gold as Baby Billy. Him as an older man playing Goodman's brother-in-law :lol:

Its a bit jarring for a pastor to send goons to do that but I guess thats how they get down. I was wondering where was dudes guns to take care of those guys cuz I just assumed they were all carrying.

They tried to violate in the beginning with the nudity

Last edited:
His wife stacked like a mug, sexy *** white woman

Came in thread to post this, checked her Instagram and was let down. But then again what to rly expect from an engaged white woman in her 30s

Its a bit jarring for a pastor to send goons to do that but I guess thats how they get down.

After the rim store scene, you didn't realize it was sensationalized nonfiction?

Baby Billy Freeman :pimp: :pimp: x Aunt Tiffany :lol:

Eli throwing a baked potato through the church window :wow: :rofl:

Johnny Seasons a goon

After watching the episode a second time, the group Eli passes through after he hurls the potato is the about half the guys he made strip. The same guys that Johnny gave the que too.

After watching the episode a second time, the group Eli passes through after he hurls the potato is the about half the guys he made strip. The same guys that Johnny gave the que too.

I thought that was obvious.

Baby Billy freeman gone be lit lmao

Back
Top Bottom