The Road - movie trailer

I have had mixed feelings about�the�trailer. I really like the fact they cast Viggo Mortenson for the role.�I really enjoyed the book and would beextremely disappointed if the movie is crap.�

Such a good book. Like you said, if the movie ends up bad I'm going to be upset because I really enjoyed the book. At first I didn't like the idea ofMortenson as the father however after thinking about it, it seems fitting.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Such a good book. Like you said, if the movie ends up bad I'm going to be upset because I really enjoyed the book. At first I didn't like the idea of Mortenson as the father however after thinking about it, it seems fitting.

really? when i first read the book he was one of the first people to come to mind for the part

You guys should prepare to be disappointed, the movie had its premiere the other night and it got pretty mediocre reviews. It had some Oscar hype going in, butthats all but dead now.

Originally Posted by DangerousK

You guys should prepare to be disappointed, the movie had its premiere the other night and it got pretty mediocre reviews. It had some Oscar hype going in, but thats all but dead now.

prove it
grin.gif

frown.gif

2:02 they use the corniest sound effect for the guy falling. im pretty sure that same sample is used in the original Doom video game for PC. movie looks dopetho

It was a pretty great book, so I expect this movie to be halfway decent even if it got mediocre review.

Hey_

"Are you carrying the fire?"

frown.gif

Book saddened my soul.

Always envision the boy would be somewhat younger.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by eye see soles

No way it will even come close to the book. I'll still check it out.
+1 The book is one of my favorites, and I read a ton of books. I'm still gonna watch it, but there's now way it can be anywhere near asgood as the book.

One of the best books I've ever read. I'm a sucker for father-son relationships, though. I'm glad they included the Coca-Cola scene in the movie.Probably one of my favorite scenes in the book.

Originally Posted by Iansmk

2:02 they use the corniest sound effect for the guy falling. im pretty sure that same sample is used in the original Doom video game for PC. movie looks dope tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love that sound...it is corny as hell tho..

and did i see my dude omar
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom