The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beat the secret dragon boss in the final area first try :pimp:
Then got mauled about 9 or 10 times by the Draconic Tree Sentinel :smh::lol:

You playing on Xbox?
Yea, Series X
Haven't had any of the framerate issues that are constantly happening on PC.
My game crashed once and that's about it.

Getting clobbered by the Draconic Tree Sentinel was so disheartening coming right after a flawless first attempt of Placidusax or w/e its name is
He's not even that hard really, my brain must've turned off after the dragon.
In reality there's no way I should be getting hit by his very telegraphed attacks.

Last edited:
Someone want to help me take down rahdhan and collect spirit ashes ? I was able to to get through a few bosses on first encounter and with no damage even but I’ve hit a wall the last few days

Poise really doesn’t seem to stop almost anything from interrupting me so I just starting experimenting with some fits
All composed of separate armor pieces aside from combining the barbed wire gauntlets and leggings.

Currently rocking this
2F00A7E8-E45A-41F2-9782-AE18BBB06A35.jpeg

Others:
8452944A-6CAB-496E-BFBA-9EF4B35F7AC4.jpeg

2EF47190-876B-4226-842A-495412484F86.jpeg

F61C778A-C46A-426E-89C1-F65E822365E1.jpeg

78A1108D-B403-4828-A186-77CB4C6E865D.jpeg

Last edited:
My punch through of Elden Ring is going nicely, but I have run into a bit of a dilemma. Some flying enemies are very hard to punch and I'm wondering if using incantations would be going against the spirit of my playthrough....

Damn son did you get that tag day one of Xbox Live?
Nah I got it from an exploit. At some point you could briefly make spaced versions of existing gamertags and then if Microsoft deletes the original account for inactivity, nobody can claim it because I have that spaced version.
Alternatively, if the original was spaced out
(E x a m p l e) then the exploit allowed me to make a glitched account with the GT Example.

I’m a huge Mortal Kombat fan and saw that the GTs Brutality and Fatality had been inactive for years. So I used the exploit to create accounts with the GTs “B rutality” and “F a t a l i t y”
Microsoft reset the original Brutality a while ago so I just swapped the spaced version to my main account unspaced.

I have numerous other exploit spaced GTs as well that are just waiting for their original versions to be deleted by Microsoft.

B e l g i u m
B illionaire
M a n a g e r
S u c c e e d
H o l i n e s s
E q u a l i t y
R a d i c a l
S t a g g e r
O f f i c e r
O f f e n d
A s c e n d
A t h e i s m
S c o t l a n d
Albanian
Suarez
Vladimir Putin
Atletico Madrid
I brahimovic

If/when those reset I’ll sell off all the ones I don’t want to keep. Fatality and Belgium would obviously remain in my possession.

Some non-exploit GTs I still have are:
Treacherous
Publicity
Sheikh
Divest
Lackey

The underground OG (original) username market is quite a lucrative business actually. The big money is in OGs on IG, Twitch and Twitter though. I dabble in a bit of everything besides Twitter

I can explain the business in a very detailed manner if you want to know more.

The underground OG (original) username market is quite a lucrative business actually. The big money is in OGs on IG, Twitch and Twitter though. I dabble in a bit of everything besides Twitter

I’m straight. I’ll let you cooks :lol:

Pretty interesting though. In any case let’s run ER

Color me curious

Color me curious
Wall of text incoming:

There’s 2 reasons people buy usernames, either as a status symbol or as a stat page.

An overwhelming majority of the username market revolves around the first of those two. In that case, people buy “OG (original) usernames” because they want to look cool/unique/rare and/or want to display their wealth in the case of it being a very expensive username.
OGs are 1 existing word and preferably as common, cool and short as possible. Exceptions are names of celebrities, sports teams, …
“Semi-OGs” are essentially derivatives of an OG, typically plurals or ending in -ly , -ed, or -ing. For example, a decent value OG would be “Ascend” but “Ascending” would be referred to as a semi-OG and sell for way less.

The latter reason people buy usernames is to run stat pages for monetization purposes. A stat page is an account with an existing significant amount of followers.

Usernames that are inherently good for attracting followers just due to the name but without already having significant followers are referred to as “niche usernames”, referring to the type of content the username is associated with. Typically these usernames are OGs as well, they attract followers far easier. An example I like to use is the username “Scary” vs “Scarystories” or “Fitness” vs “Dailyfitness”.
In both cases, the latter would be decent usernames but in terms of inherently attracting followers, they can’t even begin to compare against the OGs Scary and Fitness.

An at best average OG on any of the top platforms would be sold for around $100 nowadays. Most are in the $100-250 range, depending on the platform’s popularity and the rarity of usernames being sold. There can be huge outliers though.

For example, I have the rarest username on Twitch, just “50”. The reason it is so rare is because aside from a very brief exploit in 2013, Twitch requires usernames to have a minimum of 4 characters.
Out of all the 2 character usernames, only about 20 are owned by people in this business. When it comes to 2 number usernames, 50 is the only number between 10 and 99 that hasn’t been banned or forever unobtainable due to them not making the transition to Twitch from their old domain JustinTV. Users had to manually request their account to be transferred and I was the sole 2 number username that didn’t get left behind.

The highest legit offers I’ve gotten for my Twitch are one for $8k and one offering “upwards of 10k”
74E9C480-1890-4267-A0DA-685CA963B0FE.png

0C1B8548-FBF6-40E8-BE3B-F77088DB2229.png

Last edited:
Would that guy actually pay 10k+ or is he bs’ing?
I asked some associates about how reliable that guy is and he’s definitely serious. Timewasters are generally common but not as much on very high value accounts like these.

Last edited:
shiiiii I'm still waiting on that metalmario IG account. 5 followers and nothing to show. That's gotta be someone hoarding the name.

Ive seen lowly successful meme accounts I thought of buying for like $40 but I just keep on it, save my time and work:lol:

shiiiii I'm still waiting on that metalmario IG account. 5 followers and nothing to show. That's gotta be someone hoarding the name.

Ive seen lowly successful meme accounts I thought of buying for like $40 but I just keep on it, save my time and work:lol:
And the thing with IG is that unlike platforms like Twitch, they don’t have any set amount of inactivity that triggers a “reset”, which is re-releasing the username so it can be claimed again. IG’s resets are completely random.

rotten breath and mimic ashes got me burning through these bosses

Last edited:
rotten breath and mimic ashes got me burning through these bosses
Rotten Breath and Mimic are great but I promise you it won't save you against a boss like Malenia.
There is however an incantation that just obliterates virtually every boss including Malenia, the fly swarm incantation. It's very very broken. It's absurd on its own but the Arcane stat further improves it because of Arcane's effect on triggering status effects.

Back
Top Bottom