• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just reformatted my PS5 in hopes it fixes the demo crashing.

If not I may trade in my release PS5 for a digital version. Same issue happened with GT7 and Spiderman Miles Morales so I am pretty sure it is a hardware issue.

I just reformatted my PS5 in hopes it fixes the demo crashing.

If not I may trade in my release PS5 for a digital version. Same issue happened with GT7 and Spiderman Miles Morales so I am pretty sure it is a hardware issue.
do you have an SSD in your ps5? Maybe you can put it there to see if that bypasses the issue?

No I dont. Everywhere I have read is saying it is probably a good idea to send it in if it is more than 1 game.

I may get the Digital PS5 today if the trade-in value is decent and they are in stock. Saves me a headache.

768C56E5-1227-4E74-B690-04E6FF91E19E.jpeg

Tonight fellas. Took a short trip to Portland for this.

Took down a tactics rpg "Mutant year zero: road to eden", has Xcom elements, but you're forced to engage with stealth or you'll be vastly outnumbered/overwhelmed. Was mildly difficult until I realized it's stealth or get wrecked. It's definitely no XCOM, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Started working on Fell Seal arbiters mark from my backlog. Closest feeling I've had to final fantasy tactics playing this game, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I loved Fell Seal. Hopefully you have the DLC as well, as it was fun post game content.

If you like that game, I'd suggest Triangle Stratedgy next. Where fell seal feels inspired by FF Tactics, Triangle Stat feels like an improvement.

30. I set it there in hopes it would help the older PS5 with the crashing.

May run through it again at the different frame rate, or try the Eidolon Challenge.

I loved Fell Seal. Hopefully you have the DLC as well, as it was fun post game content.

If you like that game, I'd suggest Triangle Stratedgy next. Where fell seal feels inspired by FF Tactics, Triangle Stat feels like an improvement.
Loving fell seal so far and just got the DLC cause I’ve been enjoying it so much. I’ll nab triangle strategy on next sale, good looks

30. I set it there in hopes it would help the older PS5 with the crashing.

May run through it again at the different frame rate, or try the Eidolon Challenge.

Nice. I am playing @ 30 as well and surprisingly it is not bothering me. It is gorgeous. The drop in quality to play @ 60 takes something away from it. I may play a NG+ @ 60 though.

Ive never been a huge framerate person unless its an FPS. And even then, I am nowhere near good enough to really worry about that anymore either. :lol:

Im kind of interested to see what it might look like at 60 and to see how much of a difference I notice while playing.

I guess the one exception now that I may be able to play it without crashes would be GT7. That might be a game I look at framerate.

I had to play the demo at 60. The frame rate drop at 30 was too much for me, I need that fluidity. Its dope they allowed you to switch between them at any time though.

After my son (proud Dad 😢) and my brother praised FF XVI I had to check it out. For me, this could potentially be the best FF game since FF X. I was genuinely curious excited. I’m damn near ready to hand the reigns over to Yoshi P already for FF XVII :lol:

That is unless the Gooch wants to come back for one last hurrah :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom