• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how everyone feels about xiii though, looks interesting to me. FF8 could use some remake though and rework on Squall as well. Apart from the indifferent and unlikeable attitude of the protagonist, the game and story overall is pretty solid.

Sadly going to have to wait for the PC release unless I get a PS5 before it comes out. Glad to see all the positive feedback though.

Sadly going to have to wait for the PC release unless I get a PS5 before it comes out. Glad to see all the positive feedback though.
considering the availability and price of the PS5 now, it shouldn't be that bad to invest on a new system. still on a fence between investing on a PS5 vs. an RX7800XT GPU. although I'm leading more towards the former.

considering the availability and price of the PS5 now, it shouldn't be that bad to invest on a new system. still on a fence between investing on a PS5 vs. an RX7800XT GPU. although I'm leading more towards the former.

I'm waiting for them to drop a new body PS5 before I get one. Don't really want the WiFi tower and I'm in no rush for it

Yoshi P said something about wanting no loading screens in FF XVI on PC so not sure how long it’ll be before that drops on PC.

IMG_1937.jpeg

Man what. They went beyond DMC with this game :lol:

If y’all follow Creative Business Unit III (FF XIV) then you’re not surprised. I think the only thing I was iffy on was how the switch to full blown action versus turn based would affect the game. This team been carrying FF for years now.

If y’all follow Creative Business Unit III (FF XIV) then you’re not surprised. I think the only thing I was iffy on was how the switch to full blown action versus turn based would affect the game. This team been carrying FF for years now.
the only difference that I have seen is aside from spontaneous action is that you have to be quick with your actions as well. turn-based gives you more time to choose a selection while full-blown action is immediate. either way, works for me.

You know, there are moments in games that make you go "Wow! That was awesome!" and then there are moments that leave you awestruck that they were able to do something like that. The events at Twinside in FF16 fall under the latter category. I genuinely cannot believe they made a sequence that incredible to play. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time from beginning to end.
Soken and the whole team deserve all the praise for what they have done with this game.

Bad Religion Bad Religion , i'm looking forward to having a discussion with you about this game when you do end up getting it. There are events in the game that I am 100% sure you will love wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom