The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a Souls game fan at all but feel like I have to play this :lol:

Hypothetically, this one should be a little easier since it's open world

If you hit a brick wall, just go do something else and level up before going back to the part that was giving you trouble

Anybody having trouble with ER will just have to wait for 2sappy 2sappy to upgrade to PS5 so he can carry you. If you’re playin on another console…git gud :lol:

You can do it but I just want to point out that Souls games are not like anything else. Even Souls-like games are not like Souls game. They are their own thing.

You aren’t supposed to know what to do or what’s going on and you have to work your a** off and immerse to understand the story. So if you copp just keep an open mind and don’t go in there trying to play something else.
Facts. I couldn’t get into Sekiro because it required more patience for parrying than I have. I prefer the run and gun bloodborne pacing, but I lowkey think I had the most fun with DS3. That game felt like a perfect mix of bloodbornes speed with the build variety that DS is known for. I’ll do my homework on elden ring but idk.

Also, almost done with xenogears.Took a month break after going hard around Christmas. Its funny because I already know the deal with Fei and Elly but the game is dragging its feet giving me the whole history. Just got to Solaris.

Also, almost done with xenogears.Took a month break after going hard around Christmas. Its funny because I already know the deal with Fei and Elly but the game is dragging its feet giving me the whole history. Just got to Solaris.
Last third of the game is more of a visual novel than anything :lol:

Still love it though 8)

Reactions: ace
Dropping tomorrow:

I cant remember a time when there were so many games i was interested in dropping at the same time.

This will be purchased down the road.

Bigger than GTA V or SA. Those maps took a real life 20 minutes to go around.

Facts. And let's not forget all the massive underground dungeons and tombs everywhere.

I'm actually ually so impressed with this game as an open world

Dropping tomorrow:

I cant remember a time when there were so many games i was interested in dropping at the same time.

This will be purchased down the road.

Will be copped! this is right up my alley

Screenshot_20220305-185211_Gallery.jpg

Me and some randoms ****ed up the 5th boss together lmao :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom