• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! I actually have the 5-hour trial downloaded. Just waiting to play.

I saw it on sale this week for $55.99 CAD, which is still a bit steep especially if I wont get to it for a few months. Will probably wait til fall and find a deeper sale.

What's good with Canada and game prices?

I copped the physical for $30 a month or so ago from Amazon. I am finishing up 13 Sentinels before hopping in but it is one of my most anticipated.

Physical pricing in Canada is brutal with sales pretty infrequently unless a major holiday.

Amazon is really the only option most times. Part of the reason I went digital as the PSN stores sales are always better.

Cheapest I see is 59.99 physically

1000004921.jpg

Playing through FFXII:The Zodiac Age on Switch currently.

First time playing a RPG(an JRPG at that) in a very long time but enjoying it. Just made it to the part to where you finally get to the air ship.

Story is slowing picking up as well.

Kai Cenat is playing bloodborne right now.

idk how people watch him. he just runs past all the enemies and tries to fight the boss. even in new areas.

dude aint even appreciating the game lol

I feel like it came out when PS3 dropped or right before and got lost in the shuffle. If I remember correctly
Yeah I believe it released a few weeks after the PS3 dropped, Halloween 2006 to be exact. I vividly remember my mom letting my brother and I stay home from school to pick it up and play :smokin

Yeah I believe it released a few weeks after the PS3 dropped, Halloween 2006 to be exact. I vividly remember my mom letting my brother and I stay home from school to pick it up and play :smokin

Yep. I remember the silver steel book and strategy guide

Finished 13 Sentinels. My thoughts: 10/10

Probably the most unique/original game I have ever played. It essentially is an anime, graphic novel, strategy JRPG. The story is fantastic and the art style beautiful. If you are looking for something different give it a try.

FYI it runs pretty good on the Switch with the exception of a few of the battles that come later.

I just finished Super Mario RPG. It’s a pretty good remake but I prefer the OG. It’s something about the OG visuals and music. I’ll give the remake a 8/10. I highly recommend it for those that are fans of the OG or anyone looking for a short, fun JRPG on the Switch.

I might give Paper Mario TTYD a shot. I think the only Paper Mario that I played was Sticker Star on 3DS and wasn’t very good but I remember hearing that that one in particular was lowlight in the series. I think TTYD is supposed to be the best in the series so I’m open to trying it out.

I own digital on both Steam and PS but I’ll grab the physical for Switch. I’m glad they finally decided to re-release these after that bogus limited launch.

54 hours was my first playthrough but I was not super efficient.

There is a morality system in the game that changes some battles but more importantly changes what characters you can recruit.
They also did an update earlier this year that added some post game content and QoL changes.

You can also play on new game + with your characters intact and the challenge increased. So far it's been good to dive back into.

Interesting. I personally don’t need a remake but I’ll take it. A remaster would suffice too.

"Hey Square Enix, Bad Religion here. Long time, first time.

We'd prefer a remaster over a remake because it takes you several decades to get the ball rolling due to the absolute ineptitude your company constantly shows. You will inevitably set the sales bar too high, deem it a failure, and push to make a gatcha mobile title using 3 of the characters and hold it up as an example of why these type of games dont sell well anymore.

Increase the drop rates of Trapezohedrons, improve load times, and RELEASE A REMASTER OF FINAL FANTASY TACTICS YOU COWARDS.

Best, BR. "

Id rather they focus on something that isn’t XIII. It doesn’t need a remake or remaster. I also don’t like it :lol:

Best Songs from JRPGS?

Here are a few. I won't say my favorite because guaranteed I forgot something. :lol: Also, I tried to just keep it to one per game, or IX would have like 5.

Vamo Alla Flamenco - FFIX
Intro - Wild Arms 2
Terra's Theme - FFVI
Intro/Theme - Chrono Cross
Liberi Fatali - FFVIII
Defiance (I think?) - Vandal Hearts
One-Winged Angel - FFVII
Danger - Grandia 2
Hellena Prison - Legend of Dragoon
Departure - Dark Cloud

I know there are a few people on here who can add a bunch.

Best Songs from JRPGS?

Here are a few. I won't say my favorite because guaranteed I forgot something. :lol: Also, I tried to just keep it to one per game, or IX would have like 5.

Vamo Alla Flamenco - FFIX
Intro - Wild Arms 2
Terra's Theme - FFVI
Intro/Theme - Chrono Cross
Liberi Fatali - FFVIII
Defiance (I think?) - Vandal Hearts
One-Winged Angel - FFVII
Danger - Grandia 2
Hellena Prison - Legend of Dragoon
Departure - Dark Cloud

I know there are a few people on here who can add a bunch.

FFX when you’re climbing the ice mountain. The song hit hard with what happened.

Back
Top Bottom