The scariest movie you saw???

probably 6th sense...but i was shook during Independence Day when the alien slammed the doctor against the glass
eek.gif
smh.gif

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (OG)
&&The Village
&&Nightmare On Elm Street FTW...
idk Freddy had me shook as a kid.

the Blair Witch Project. Watch it alone at 2am in an empty house. It won't make you jump but damn will it scare the hell out of you.

damn i thought i was gonna be alone with signs. movie had me straight SHOOK. i bout pissed my pants at a few parts. aliens scare the +!#% outta me
indifferent.gif

im renting event horizon tomorrow. looks really interesting and doesnt look that scary at all...

the Shining when i was younger . every time lil dude start riding down the hallways i started freakinout

edit - i cosign Event Horizon . movie had me shook when i first saw it

Honestly..horror type movies don't scare me at all..I guess cause I kinda expect whats gonna happen.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

but this movie gave me nightmares as a child...

pennywise-clown-it.jpg

smh.gif

^^ Same here man.

But the only movie that scared me recently was Emily Rose.
smh.gif

The Ring ...seen it at the theater empty nobody in it and was blocking my ears dipped loq in my seat actin like a bia lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never found this to be scary. when the movie first came out, everyone at school was talking about this scene so when i went to go see it i was expecting alotmore. it was funny hearing all the screams in the theater though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the scariest movie i saw was def. blair witch project. i thought it was real for the longest
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

this little bastard gave me nightmares as a child.
frown.gif

59b158ec8c5535d2f516ad2e3f5aa56f9107ab9.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
people are really puttin s. king movies are you serious. Dude aint never made ascary movie in his life. This is the only s.king movie ive seen that was even slightly entertaining but scary uhh uhh.
The scariest movie you saw???

TexasChainsawMassacre1.jpg

Hands down the scariest movie ive ever seen. i seen this as a young boi and i dont think i slept for 2 days
laugh.gif
. 30 yrs later and that movie still be gettin me and i seen it like 80 differenttimes
laugh.gif
. Movie is that deal
pimp.gif

killer_klowns_from_outer_space.jpg

Pmighty didnt/dont like clowns
3779-large.jpg

That was one scary mofo
mad.gif

71ZRPF3A06L._SL500_AA280_.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

fatal_attraction.jpg

grin.gif

When I was a kid, I use to be shook for months because of Freddy on Elm Street, that one scene where he(i might be wrong) but he straight up cut up o' galand dragged her to the roof. I remember sleeping sneaking over to my bro bed when I couldnt sleep.

Amityville Horror was pretty scary.
The ring and The grudge always get me shook because of the suspense from the movie.
The mothman propecy was scary for the first 20 mins, so was jeepers creepiers. Movies like that only is scary until they show how the monster/thing looks like
I never had the balls to watch Stigmata, something about religion and movies dont mix, and I have a huge fear against those two mixing.

I'm not into horror movies but I do like something with a bit of tension - Alien was a good suggestion.

I think Aliens was a little scarier - probably because you knew what was coming. It's just all the creeping around in dark corridors waiting for somethingto jump out that does it.

Back
Top Bottom