....The secret of real INFRARED color !!!

Nice job. I used the marker, turned out alright i think, but i'm sure your paint job would last and look better up close, comparison below.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

TAHITIAN NEON PINK vs. PARISIAN NEON PINK
  Which of those Angelus paints is more of a NEON PINK in person? I looked them both up, but I can't really tell from their sample pics...
They are both the same NEON ! ..with a  lttle differend shade of pink!

Ok! Step by step.....3 drops FIRE RED, 3 drops RIO RED, 5 drops TAHITIAN PINK, 5 drops PARISIAN PINK....And you have IR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

***DO IT IN DAYLIGHT***

I also posted some comparison pics between IR pack and angelus-custom v/red's !!!

(...Customs, are these with the black air-unit...sorry for bad quality i-phone 3GS pics..)

Enjoy!!

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

excellent work. my only question is did you strip off the varsity red color first before you painted the infared mixture? seems if you painted over the area it might crack on you later on because it's not really on the shoe's midsole. might have to do this with my b-grade white/varsity red vi's.
No i didnt strip the v/red....and i had no cracking problem ...but you are on the point , i think this way it could be even better !!!

thanks for the response dkon...

i painted one pair of varsity reds, but with the paint smearing when cleaning the
shoes with soap/water, I'm strongly considering the Angelous approach.

Will do it once the weather gets a little gooder.

Angelous would have been good off the bat... but oh well.

My white/varsity reds need a new make-up job as well. BLEH!

From America to Greece... mi amor.

Originally Posted by BinYe

thanks for the response dkon...

i painted one pair of varsity reds, but with the paint smearing when cleaning the
shoes with soap/water, I'm strongly considering the Angelous approach.

Will do it once the weather gets a little gooder.

Angelous would have been good off the bat... but oh well.

My white/varsity reds need a new make-up job as well. BLEH!

From America to Greece... mi amor.

Good luck 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Ok! Step by step.....3 drops FIRE RED, 3 drops RIO RED, 5 drops TAHITIAN PINK, 5 drops PARISIAN PINK....And you have IR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

***DO IT IN DAYLIGHT***

I also posted some comparison pics between IR pack and angelus-custom v/red's !!!

(...Customs, are these with the black air-unit...sorry for bad quality i-phone 3GS pics..)

Enjoy!!

THANKS for this pic!
pimp.gif
 Parisan Pink looks more for what I'm going for.

thanks for the step by step pics of the mixture. now does anyone want to work on what mixture of paints to get military blue for my iv's?

They look great, thanks for sharing...I might have to try that when it's time with me varsity reds.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

***DO IT IN DAYLIGHT***

Enjoy!!
i thawt u said u didnt use Rio Red?? 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom