the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

I knew they was gonna throw out true blues and white cement 3s, thank god i ant cop over the last few years... lets just hope these colorways do drop
Link
http://theshoegame.com/ar...ir-jordan-packs-more.html

Here's some new info about what "They Say" Jordan Brand will release this year. Sorry, but we only have info at this time. Once we get more infoit will be posted and we don't know if this info is 100% accurate, but we thought our readers might want to know what people are saying on the web. Theysay JB is going to bless us with some heat this year, so keep your eyes peeled for some dope releases from Jordan Brand.

Check out the "They Say" info after the jump…

All info below via NT and stay tuned for updates.
Well im not 110% on the dates but i kno everything drops this summer and after. but that list of the double up packs on the other post WILL be dropping its gonna be 7s, 1s,and 5s, (this is all off memory so bare with me) the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s, the 1 pack will be the red, white, black (og color), and a celtics color.. a hall of fame pack will consist of 1s dubs and 6rings (very limited).. ajf 4s (hahaha i can see it now). the 60+ is gonna be a shoe and will have a 5s bottem thats all i can remember at the moment. words by JaY WaLkEr 23

DMP with 2 Vs (already been posted on the boards)
DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)
DMP with 2 1s (black toe colorway and celtics colorway)
French Blue and Bordeaux VII retros in the fall
2 quickstrike XIIs one in april, one in may ( )
white cement 3s in the slam dunk pack
true blue 3s are the choice for a pack aswell as of right now
A hall of fame pack that I hear will be split up into 4 different shoes, 6rings, a retro 1, retro 3, and a jordan 09.
and rumors about a Jordan XI snakeskin pack.

Plus more fusions fusion 4 with all kinds of colorways (military, white cement, black cement, mars), an XI fusion that is expected to have a space jam colorway aswell. words by dalazz, MarcSJ08, princejordan and tylerhundley

i can see this being good news but this could also be bad if they cut us short with the quality or they change it up just before RD. only thing im not feelingis the pack with 4 different shoes. its probaly going to be like $600 retail...
smh.gif

sounds goodidk why the black toes are coming out again. I like the sound of cement 3s, orlandos, celtics, n raptors

Am I to understand that none of the retro releases will be General Release? That sucks big time, especially the Quickstrikes. They gotta give us at least theFrench Blues GR. I'm tired of all this limited crap.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

oh you know they gonna release the white/red xii's as a quickstrike (they have to!!)

Let's not hope for QS releases. There would be a ton of unhappy people without White/Red XII's.

If the Bordeaux VII is a limited release it will be in my opinion the biggest mistake by JB in recent years.
So many people want this shoe, it will be chaos trying to get a pair.

Please re-release the Raptor VII's. It has been a good 6 years since the last time they released.

ewww @ snake skin pack.

I bet it won't be snake skin and it'll be concord 11's and space jam.

I bet three people will be killed on that RD too.lol

This forum has been full of info the past few days. Although at the same time it is repetitive, but still good to hear none the less. Get the JB forum goingagain!

Originally Posted by CherryRed

ewww @ snake skin pack.

I bet it won't be snake skin and it'll be concord 11's and space jam.

I bet three people will be killed on that RD too.lol
i wish it will be concord 11's and space jam.

Oh, brother.

Here we go again.

FTR, Fusions are garbage, but the XI fusions actually look nice in the prelim sketches. Let's see if the follow-through is as good.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom