quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
200 for 1 pair of shoes?!

700 for 2 pairs of shoes?!!?

that cant be true, if it is then thats ridiculous. someone should limit them, they cant do that. fans r supposed to be treated right, not stolen from! theres no way kids who have no job and have working class parents and r askin for a christmas/bday present going to get these, poor kids. (including myself) and the sad part is ppl CONTINUE to pay these ridiculous prices so of course jb keeps doing it, they want to get away with as most as they can, they dont want to have to feel the recession. thats badd yo.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You do know there have been a crapload of shoes that have been near or at $200 right? I'm not excusing it but its not new.

A hall of fame pack that I hear will be split up into 4 different shoes, 6rings, a retro 1, retro 3, and a jordan 09.

The prices could be better but people can't really blame JB. The shoes that everyone wants released like Space Jams, Cement 3s, True Blue 3s and 7s thathave been mentioned. People have been paying crazy prices for years for those shoes and I'm sure JB was paying attention. The $310 isn't too bad whenyou consider if they released these shoes seperate, we'd be almost paying $310. All in all I'm not happy about the prices but I'm not upset buySOME of them if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by MrChery

Them prices aren't confirmed.. The info the shoegame.com got is from someone they know from jordan brand, I don't work for shoegame.com, just read what they posted

um sorry but they straight copied that whole article from NT, they have no new information.. everything they have, has been posted here for a day or two. alsocheck the article.. dont you see "sources from dalazz, MarcSJ08, princejordan and tylerhundley" so are YOU saying that since they got info from methat I am from JB?
laugh.gif
Sorry but I dont even go to that site, and the only thing I have said anything about is here on NT.. meaning they got all of their infofrom right here.

oh and this.

"DMP with 2 Vs (already been posted on the boards)
DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)
DMP with 2 1s (black toe colorway and celtics colorway)
French Blue and Bordeaux VII retros in the fall
2 quickstrike XIIs one in april, one in may ( )
white cement 3s in the slam dunk pack
true blue 3s are the choice for a pack aswell as of right now
A hall of fame pack that I hear will be split up into 4 different shoes, 6rings, a retro 1, retro 3, and a jordan 09.
and rumors about a Jordan XI snakeskin pack."

haha i typed that to someone here on NT. thats my exact writing that I sent in a message. they stole all their info from here, they didnt get it from someoneon JB.
smh.gif

It says on the site all the information is from Niketalk so why would you post this? We already know all ofthis.

i hope all these shoes come out cuz ive been waiting a long time for them but heres a word of advice to all the NT'ers:

Don't be dissapointed if these dont drop because theshoegame.com got this info from here on NT so even they are not sure that any of this will release

Leave the good shoes (bordeauxs, true blues, and white cements) by themselves and Jordan Brand would see the sale of the shoes and their profit increase ratherthan sticking them with some ugly fusions garbage.

how many times are ppl gonna post information from other sites where it says via niketalk

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

forgive me but what are the bordeaux colorways

jordans_8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JB has kept me waiting, it wont be much longer.

if these drop, hands down best release of 09
pimp.gif
. Better be 140$ and not200$ like some people were saying it could be

Originally Posted by enrique23

i hope all these shoes come out cuz ive been waiting a long time for them but heres a word of advice to all the NT'ers:

Don't be dissapointed if these dont drop because theshoegame.com got this info from here on NT so even they are not sure that any of this will release

Yup. Watch, if these don't come out many people are going to be dissapointed along with many new posts asking:

When are the Bordeaux VII's coming out?
What happened to the True blue III's?
Where are the Quickstrike XII's?

Still, I hope they come out
pimp.gif

oh goodness please dont build this ridiculous hype for bordeauxs, im gettin ready to gravedig for the VII/XVI pack thread

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

forgive me but what are the bordeaux colorways

jordans_8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JB has kept me waiting, it wont be much longer.

if these drop, hands down best release of 09
pimp.gif
. Better be 140$ and not 200$ like some people were saying it could be

Even if they are $200 I will try to get my hands on 2 to 3 pairs. I was in 5th grade when the Bordeaux's dropped. Got them on the morning they came out, afew weeks later ruined them on the playground playing football in the wet grass. And to this day I treat shoes like they are gold after that incident.

Hope those f*ckers who said they retired from Jordan collecting will stay retired so I won't have a hard time stocking up on classics!

White cement III's (Finally, i get a fresher pair for retail)
True Blue III's (Been looking for a pair since forever)
Bordeaux's (One of my fav VII colorways)
I's (Blacktoes again? But high top? not fair. I'm expecting the white/red/black colorway to be finally retroed again)

I don't understand why everyone hypes up the Bordeaux VII's just because they haven't been retroed.
They are ugly. And you can quote me and defend the Bordeux VII's, but that doesn't change the fact that it is the worst colorway of the VII's.

Back
Top Bottom