the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

I'd like to get the slam dunk pack but I'm not liking that $500 price tag.... but as far as everything goes I'll just wait to see if any of thesecome out

I noticed it said Bordeaux 7's fall release. Is this a SINGLE release, cause' I'm tired of packs.

I can't wait for the XII's
happy.gif

nice to see some good info on this page although repetitive. Looks like we will be getting some heat this year, I guess nobody is going to be able to savemoney if these releases go down.

thats nothing new? that website just posted the thread from over here basically? they had no inside info, just what they had seen here on NT

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

I'd like to get the slam dunk pack but I'm not liking that $500 price tag.... but as far as everything goes I'll just wait to see if any of these come out

umm where have you seen a 500$ price? thats not true at all
smh.gif

i was reading peoples comments and someone put this

!#%#*%%%!+%@+.com
says
dmp 2 5's-$310
dmp 2 7's-$310
dmp 2 1's-$310
Slam Dunk Pack-$500
quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work datmuch i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif

lets see some pics. i already have v's, 7's 1's and 3's. ill proly jus search for older retros this yr.

Them prices aren't confirmed.. The info the shoegame.com got is from someone they know from jordan brand, I don't work for shoegame.com, just read whatthey posted

Yeah I peeped this info a little earlier today. I'm actually anticipatying the 7's release and them 3's. Let's see if JB actually drops thetrue blue joints. But that hall of fame "$700" price tag seems a little farfetched. I don't know what to expect as far as these prices areconcerned, but hopefully they bring some heat in the '09! Maybe the fusion drops and etc was just a little something to take us away for a minute and tryto hit hard again. It's always like that...But yeah stack early

the only thing i want is black and purple 7s. just drop them in singles again JB. im cool with it nike retro gets my money and a couple things i missed out on.

Xii in red white and ill cop anything else no thanks but still thats too much but its all supply and demand...

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i was reading peoples comments and someone put this

!#%#*%%%!+%@+.com
says
dmp 2 5's-$310
dmp 2 7's-$310
dmp 2 1's-$310
Slam Dunk Pack-$500
quickstrike 12's and 7's -$200 ea
hall of fame pack-700$

and now im in shock like oh my
eek.gif
dat 2500 dats 2 much yooo i dont work dat much i think lol hope i do though kuz
eek.gif
200 for 1 pair of shoes?!

700 for 2 pairs of shoes?!!?

that cant be true, if it is then thats ridiculous. someone should limit them, they cant do that. fans r supposed to be treated right, not stolen from! theresno way kids who have no job and have working class parents and r askin for a christmas/bday present going to get these, poor kids. (including myself) and thesad part is ppl CONTINUE to pay these ridiculous prices so of course jb keeps doing it, they want to get away with as most as they can, they dont want to haveto feel the recession. thats badd yo.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I thought there werent gonna be anymore retro's
so far there are like 18 retros planned :s
gentry's a liar

Yes we got the 7 packs
the 3 packs and the 12's yes all my favorite shoes are coming out better start saving money

Back
Top Bottom