THE SHOES THAT GOT ME FIRED FROM NIKE

Quote:
Well thought out response Professor K- without writing a dissertation that one will just get lost in....

How is that a swipe at you?

i'm not sayin it isn't i just don't see it and maybe you can point it out for me?

Quote:
Your employee has been busy burning bridges.

Have you gone back ta the thread that was posted on page 6 of this thread? A lot of people are burnin a lot of bridges and it just seems ta be goin way downhill.

As far as the comic relief goes i find it just HILARIOUS that in prof k's farewell post here he compared you ta coach hubie who he hates and who came here originally from profs kicks log and on iss in the thread about all this stuff coach hubie is postin on yet another screen name about how right prof k is and how horrible anyone and everyone related ta niketalk is.

And it's also funny that while digital jordan erased his whole first post that started this thread awhile ago he sees fit ta come back today and change the thread title ta NT vs. ISS.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

.....so we rolled wit'em and stole wit'em/ I mean loyalty/ **gg** bought me milks at lunch/ the milks was chocolate,the cookies butter crunch '98/ polo and blue and white dunks/ pass the blunt.........

wow. i guess thats all i really got right now. i dont post much but ive been around since nike park and remember the days of jersey joe fondly. i really do think i see everyones points here and i think i also see how some of them are biased. all i really have to say is that if people dont like the direction NT is headed then fleeing to another board wont make it any better. like bastich said NT came about because of the death of nikepark, so why not learn from that and not let it happen to NT? i think the admins do the best job they can and i think its pretty good.

i dont want to take any sides here but i think if anyone really takes the time to read what has been typed then you can figure out whats what. then you can form your own opinion.

Manglor - in response to your question "How is that a swipe at you? i'm not sayin it isn't i just don't see it and maybe you can point it out for me?"

i believe that Well thought out response Professor K- without writing a dissertation that one will just get lost in.... was meant to be a jab at Meth for his sometimes long and thought out posts. which i find a little odd and little self deprecating by the original poster.

thanks for taking the time to read.

Welp...

I see my post held up in less than 12 hours...

One bomb gone off...

Waiting on another...

See folks, I'm not as stupid as I make my "alias" appear to be here on NT...

*And honestly, I'd refuse to ask a "user" where he "stands"... It's obvious...*

*God, I need to stop typing so fast. Again, edited for corrections, not content*
"www.FakePolice.com... The situation just got serious..."

Steve.......nevermind! :lol:
laugh.gif

Congrats iss board. Not on your strategic endorsement from Prof K to get more sales but the recent acquisition of Coach Hubie aka Count Rockula. :rofl:
roll.gif
Any board with that loser on board is not a good place to be at. That guy was one of the reasons this board has that "hate" label attached to it.

That fool had the nerve to say he walked away when he was banned :lol:
laugh.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

Quote:
And it's also funny that while digital jordan erased his whole first post that started this thread awhile ago he sees fit ta come back today and change the thread title ta NT vs. ISS.
Out

Quote:
And?

Quote:
Im originally from the Midwest and yeah people are not as hard and that is the type of culture I built into the website day one. It is a more laid back place.
You ain't lyin. That dinner at Chevy's had some classic lines man. :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
circumlocution
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This post is getting way out of hand. Comments are being intensely thrown out and some people need to just calm down. If you guys have previous stuff to sort out I'm sure you all have eachother phone # /emai.l
s...55​

Quote:
Nike actully got my personal info from Ebay and that is how they knew it was my auction. Not by me running my mouth and bragging i'm on NT.

I haven't seen many people speak about this comment yet, but am I the only one who finds Nikes ablility to access your personal info on Ebay a bit troubling? Can anyone clear this up?

well anyone who wins one of your items can request and get your personal ebay info so maybe they just won one of his auctions.

MM

Over the past year my views of the sneaker culture have changed dramatically and you and everyone else can see this with the magazine / SCs new website (giving back to the community in a big way) / posts on ISS and posts on this board. And it all comes down to this Ive been lucky enough to spend a serious amount of time with 100s of sneakerheads and have had the pleasure of meeting 1,000s of sneakerheads for a short amount of time over the past 12 months. Examples of my new direction can be seen n the last issue of SC. As some of you have seen the Jordan issue of SC wasnt just a tribute to the amazing line of Air Jordan shoes it was also a tribute to the people who see these shoes as just more than some materials on your feet to transport you around.

I dont really want to respond to all of the above posts, as I wont have time to respond, re-respond and then re-re-respond if that makes any sense. I respect you for your views and respect those who support.

And my take on picking sides is easy. I dont judge you on the color of your skin and I surely dont judge you on the board you frequent. If you are talking about kicks somewhere then it is all good. I might have had run-ins with the mods / admins in the past but it is just that in the past. A whole new era in the shoe world has begun and everyone here is part of it. Lets turn it into something positive.

As for Professor K he is one of the sharpest cats that I know and at the same time just flat out cool. A lot of people can learn from this guy. He might have ruffled some feathers but a few feathers needed to be fluffed_steve

Quote:
He might have ruffled some feathers but a few feathers needed to be fluffed_steve

Huh? What exactly needed to be fluffed?? As for him ruffling a few feathers... He just made himself look like a total tool. :lol:
laugh.gif
How you gonna CRY about others crying? He caught feelings over the internet. Thats pathetic in its own right.
For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

^I'd still like to hear a more detailed clarification of how you honestly view the sneaker community because I'm a little perplexed on your post. Why? Because is it just strictly business now that things have 'blown' up for you or are you still as passionate with shoe culture as you were in the beginning of Instyle...?

Quote:
For the sake of clarity, do you agree with Professor Ks comments regarding the NikeTalk community and its facilitators (myself included)? Do you believe that his comments represent you and your organization? Do they represent the class and decorum you feel befit Sole Collector?

Bear in mind, were not talking about his right to make comments, were talking about the comments themselves. Do you AGREE with his comments or not?

I'm not going to lie, I like SoleCollector and I'm a registered user on ISS, but I don't frequent it as much as I do with NT. Although there is a lot of bashing on this board I feel it is a more open community. I don't think this post is getting out of hand either because I find it quite interesting to read people's views about DJ's situation to how people look at shoe culture today.
[/b]

[email protected]

JAYMATIK - It was strictly business in the early years (I have been around since 98 business wise with mullholand.com/nike/ which turned into ISS) But over the years my passion for shoes has outweighed the business side in some regards. I mean Im still die-hard businessman as I have to be SC has grown into something very serious and I have to make clear decisions but at the same time Im totally blown away by some shoes which I really want to get. Like today I saw the grand prize for the Hawaii Sneaker Competition and I was like Whoa!. This is pure hotness. And only someone who is into shoes would really appreciate what these are. But the thing that sucks is I cant get them, as I cant compete. But that is what makes this game so sweet there are some shoes you just cant get. It is kind of like playing golf if you could have a perfect score all of the time then it would get boring if I could get all the shoes I wanted then I would be done.

And honestly it isnt all about the shoes. A percentage of my enthusiasm stems from the people that I meet it really turns my game up a level when I see others who are in the same boat as I -

Unsure if this answers your question or not - but to answer the question about Professor K in the MM post - I'm all about him. He has done some amazing things in the past and he continues to push the envelope with some rad ideas which people will see in the near future. He is as honest as the day is long and sometimes that comes with a little fluffing. That isn't a bad thing and it happens to all of us._steve

^THANKS! I appreciate your prompt response and believe you me I understand where you're coming from when you talk about the 'ENTHUSIASM' of the culture. I don't know Prof. K aside from his reviews on his old web site and what I've read about him in discussions in the past. For some reason his comments in his post here seemed to have rubbed me and a lot of other sneaker enthusiasts alike the wrong way. BUT, what is that to you and him? Maybe I'm not reading in between the lines and maybe there's more to it that I can't seem to comprehend. And I don't personally know Meth either, just know of him and read his comments in posts now and then because they usually leave me to comtemplate on things related to shoe culture. It's becoming a rarity to find individuals who are truly passionate about shoe culture and I believe Meth is one of them in addition to you, Prof. K, Alex and the rest of the staff here.

So, I guess I'll leave it at that.
[/b]

[email protected]

whatever happend to the special Niketalk Hidden Deals page on ISS? those were the good days when we all got along.
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

spice of life​

^ the niketalk banned members is what happend. They the ones who pumped that site up with all this niketalk hate.

Back
Top Bottom