Quote:
that's jsut plain ******ed

cyjack > you a trillion times

Wow.

:lol:
laugh.gif

I never knew he as anyone important.
F.​

prof. k did have some good reasons for leaving....but he is really a hypocrite.....he states the reason that he has left nt is becasue of all the hate and whining and his next move is to go on Iss and complain about our whining. i loved the special j issue from solecollector, and i actually ordered a subscription now, but in all honestly, if writing articles about shoes i love was my career, i could do it myself, as well as most of the people NT, SD, and iss.

and some communities are harsh. we have to realize that. sure , if we dont like something, you can move, but then your never gonna really be apart of a strong community when you show weakness in the fact that you crumble if attacked.

back to the subject on dj.....

DJ- i always believed you had an amazing collection, but ebay was not the way to sell the shoes..... nt might have been safer and you would have been able to keep the shoes in the "family"(im sure b1lly hoyle aka team whit eboy would have been interested :wink:
wink.gif
)

The one and Only...Chicago Bulls
Barack O' Bama- PRESIDENT IN 2012
The Defining Moments Pack Better Not Come With Cons....
<----------- Mars Blackmon Classic
I am the Fr3sh Prince

Funny he got fired when dudes are at the COF events buying every size of 1/5 shoes on auction, and going home and putting them on eBay and reselling them. I witnessed this personally and thought it was strange because everyone there knew dude was going to put them on the Bay, but went ahead and let him buy them all anyways. And this happened at more than one COF event. My problem is that the money from these shoes goes to CHARITY! But, I guess if resellers are buying them, the charities get more money that way. I mean, I'm one to talk, with as much reselling as I do, but it just seems funny that I get blacklisted at Nike Outlets, and other people get fired, and some people get away with things I wouldn't even have the balls to try.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Quote:
I sometimes look at the ISS board and I swear they have a collection of the softest shoeheads in the universe gathered together for a lovefest. It sickens me...

agreed. NikeTalk > ISS

Much love to prof k for what his done in the past with kicksology but everything has an end. prof k used to be my hero in the shoe community but this departure is just painful to my eyes to read. Everyone forgets that he is just another shoe head with opinions and connections (which ive come to realize as of late). I didn't always agree entirely with his reviews. some would be dead on some would just be the complete opposite from what id think (ie ultraflights). but then what i think is just my opinion. my opinion isnt special and neither is his.
With that said peace out prof k

its funny how iss has so much animosity towards NT, and a lot of nt'ers also have this superiority attitude...

people take this stuff too seriously like they dont remember why we're all here

it feels like robot wars on tnn or something gay like that, who cares its just about the kicks.

T1ght[/i]

how many pairs of these exist?

i was at Clubsport(a basketball/sports club)which is located outside of Portland and i saw a guy wearing Lebron 2 Oregons and they were 100% real, but thing was he was wearing Adidas shorts and actually playing in the Oregons on the court. The guy he was with had on the LeBron 3's in a white/black colorway :wow:
eek.gif
and i asked him how he got them. He said he couldnt say but to look out for them next season.
im just curious as to how this guy was able to get a pair of Oregon Lebrons and actualy be able to play in them. I just imagine he wasnt a Nike employee because of his Adidas shorts but his friend was wearing Lebron 3's sooo... can someone shed some light

was this someone on this board?? clubsport saturday the 14th around 10 am????

Quote:
im just curious as to how this guy was able to get a pair of Oregon Lebrons and actualy be able to play in them.

They are TEAM equipment and given ta players for the specific purpose of wearin ingame so if he was playin on court then wasn't he a player?

Quote:
I sometimes look at the ISS board and I swear they have a collection of the softest shoeheads in the universe gathered together for a lovefest. It sickens me...

This is was Search4BobbySura > *

So true :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​

was the guy playing in them maybe an oregon basketball player???? they can wear adidas shorts if they want. i saw matt short with luke jackson yesterday and short was wearing a reebok cavs shirt.
am i the only one on this board that understands why dj lost his job? we wouldve kept his job had he not owned the lbj2s,but he did not get fired because he owned them. they just brought attention to him. and being an employee in oregon no reason is needed to fire anybody. i have said this before he was fired because of misuse of associate discount its a terminable offense in all forms of retail. somebody used a driving analogy earlier. im gonna use one now. driving without insurance is against the law but a lot of people do this and get away with it. but if they have something to draw the attention of the officer then they get caught. dj caught someones attention and got caught on something he shouldn't have been doing. im not trying to hate because this is a horrible thing to have happen to anybody and i hope you land on your feet.
you aint got to tell me you're feelin this ish because i know what im wearin i know im killin this ish

Damn homie, if you was gone get fired anyway you should've kept em. Bad bargain when you did nothing wrong (at least what you knew of).

I find it totally funny when I read

ISS> NT
NT> ISS

As if both communites are apart of this big gang..... Hell even with all that's been said.. I know and can admit.. I hope to get the call one day.... but will you be hated by your e-peers because you got a job with Nike/Jordan or any other spots?

Like crabs in a barrel I say.. to a man.. I think if any of you got to make money doing what you love, you would become apart of the 10% of the folks in the world who do.

But do you then become an instant non-lover of shoes? If you start your own website to gather all the masses to talk about what you love.. are you in the wrong..

Two guys doing what they love.. and folks taking sides, like it's West Side Story... be your own man...a leader.. not a follower..

I am sure Meth and Cyjack will both be fine and not lose sleep.

Holla
Marketing and Product Placement You Need Me.​
......Not Just A Sig.​

That sucks that Prof. K had to leave, he's done way more for the sneaker community than any of the administrators here by far.

Quote:
That sucks that Prof. K had to leave, he's done way more for the sneaker community than any of the administrators here by far.

Explain that one for me, please.

Seriously. If you don't want to post your explanation here, email me with the explanation. .

"You have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh uh.
Is Excellence."​

I honestly think that neither NT nor KO would be the same without each other. I found NT through the XVII review, as did many others. A constant flow of NTers were directed to each new KO review the minute it came out.

But stepping back and looking at this whole thing makes me think.

It's just shoes guys :D
happy.gif

------------------------------------------------
I walk pass with a nod and a reminisce
Swear to god hip hop and comic books was my genesis

it's really simple, nike park > nike talk > ******** > ISS

w/o nikepark who knows what would be today.

the owner of ISS is so worried about making a buck, that his opinion is always going to be biased, so I don't ever care to hear it. I think his biased opinions trickle down to the admins/mods he's selected which also makes anything they say biased.

besides, if I wanted to read ISS, I'd just go through and read niketalk for a 2nd time, since 99.99999999999% is leeched through this site anyway. As bastich said, who'd want a pair of varients when we have the real deal right here? reading ISS seriosly sickens me, how much they steal from this site. I mean, have they EVER posted anything relavent that wasn't leeched through this site?

and suraesco = on point.

DJ got attention because he had a collection he was posting that was almost "Too good." so with him putting a few of these exclusive shoes on ebay and making a bunch of money, Nike wanted to know how he was getting all these shoes... they don't like to see people selling these shoes that are extremely rare and making a good amount of $$$... That stuff gets noticed and he won't be the only one who loses his job.

People up there hook up one another at Nike with exclusive kicks, but when you start selling those kicks to make $$$, then it ain't cool....

Hmm...This is a interesting post, both Prof K and Meth made some good and insightful points.
[/center]

Quote:

i'd say what he did on kicksology was a HUGE part of everyones online sneaker knowledge. And he did it basically by himself.

What NT does HERE is mostly just facilitate.

So while you can say NT has been a better source of knowledge or info you can't give the credit ta any specific single individual for what goes on HERE.

But i think whoever made that statement i quoted prolly forgot about a COUPLE of admins here who are a HUGE part of the sneaker community OUTSIDE of NT and don't really "show off" so unless you know who they are you'd never know what it is they do besides post here.

Quote:
w/o nikepark who knows what would be today.

See, a lot of people can say that and I'd personally agree. But it wasn't necessarily the greatness of NikePark that spawned NikeTalk.

It was the cesspool that NikePark became that made NikeTalk completely NECESSARY.

No moderation. No need to register. No way to discern legit information from the scams. THAT was NikePark in late '99.

"You have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh uh.
Is Excellence."​

DJ got attention because he had a collection he was posting that was almost "Too good." so with him putting a few of these exclusive shoes on ebay and making a bunch of money, Nike wanted to know how he was getting all these shoes... they don't like to see people selling these shoes that are extremely rare and making a good amount of $$$... That stuff gets noticed and he won't be the only one who loses his job.

People up there hook up one another at Nike with exclusive kicks, but when you start selling those kicks to make $$$, then it ain't cool....

Quote:
It was the cesspool that NikePark became that made NikeTalk completely NECESSARY

Without taking anyones site, I'm both NTer and ISSer and not pro or con anyone, but

It's true NT was needed. I have seen NikePark, in its last couple of months. Yes is was bad, very bad!

Thing is, like with everything, NikeTalk came, blew up (after Kicks) and then it went also the wrong way. Like it is now.

And I'm not gonna blaim anyone for it, because that is just how things go.

Maybe in a couple of years, who knows what will happen to ISS if it blows up.

But I realize, you would need 100's of Admins/Mods on NT to keep it in check, and that is not going to happen.

It's sad, but unavoidable.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

I thank digitaljordan for the one time he hooked me up with the kobe all star 2k5 :D
happy.gif

Cyjack made himself look like a total butt. He cried about this board being full of hate and people always complaining yet he went and did the same thing on the iss board. if he actually spent time on the iss board, he would realize that iss is just like niketalk. Same crap, different toilet.

Who exactly has the messiah complex here? Whos the one runnin off at the mouth like him not posting here anymore is gonna be a big blow?

Niketalk survived after Jersey Joe left.

Niketalk survived after Pat left.

Niketalk survived after the deminishing of ekin702.. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Those 3 up there as well as a butt load of people have come and gone and they were all more important to this board than cyjack ever was...

Anyone can review a shoe. Half of cyjacks reviews were on point and half of them were WAY off. Who remembers the Kobe 2 fiasco? Unless there is a guy out there who can morf to different body shapes and weight, reviewing a shoe is all about preference...

The way cyjack went out was booty. He could have left like a man. But he chose to go out like a whinning chump. he sold out.

I am a member of ISS and Niketalk and enjoy both. But you can tell who is butt hurt and got banned or even mad cuz they couldnt have it their way over here so they went to iss just to get the complimentary pat on the back.

Why attack the mods and administrators over here when all they do is try to keep this board straight? Are they not allowed to have an opinion too? i dont see any one them as having god like complexes..........well except maybe for dirty.. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Ive had problems with administrator holdenmichael a LONG time ago on my previous screen name that was banned but taking a cheap shot at him like he did was uncalled for. If you actually take the time to talk to them and see their side and where they are coming from, you would understand and you can coexist like adults on here...

Basically cyjack is another sad case of, if i cant have it my way, ima cry about it on another message board... Well then cry me a river son........
For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

Quote:
Same crap, different toilet.
laugh.gif

Quote:
Why attack the mods and administrators over here when all they do is try to keep this board straight? Are they not allowed to have an opinion too? i dont see any one them as having god like complexes...
We aren't programmed to have god-like complexes.
tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

^ not especially you 23ska.... you practiacally let people run over you before you even give them a warning :rofl:
roll.gif
they need to send you to mean camp :lol:
laugh.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom