The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

imortant to note: when using the glitch, it doesn't "stick". once you log out of the game, you can't log back in and it still be there. you have to re-enter the glitch.

at least that is what happened to me.

I did it before I was leaving for work, bought a couple premium items, logged out.

Went back in after arriving at work, still had all the premium stuff, but ZERO donuts. Not the large negative count of donuts.

again, just an FYI about my experience.

^ awe damn something told me not to update. O well I been bored with it ever since I got about 18 million and all premium items. I play it on both my wife's iPad and my own from when I could not sign in being I haven't updated on my wife's can I glitch still and it would show up on my iPad ?

A bit salty I missed the Fruit Batman costume. Didn't watch the episode either, hope I didn't miss something good.

Give us a Bartman costume ASAP. I need something to keep me interested in the game. Missed the Burns costume because I keep losing interest.

Last edited:
If/When EA implements Origin in Android version, we better be able to keep what we have and not start over.

wait, so how did yall get donuts while doing the glitch??? 

I bought Homer Buddahs and got like 500 donuts total and when I got back in the game it only left me with 30 
nerd.gif

Nope :smh: I just tried it again. I caved and bought a scratch off, won 20 donuts and rushed the build to get Lenny and Carl :lol:

Rebuilding my town is taking forever.

I glitched before the cutoff and had 160 donuts left. Copped the Carl mountain with the quickness.

A black dude on a mountain!?! Had to

Building the Temple now... So the glitch isn't working now??

Really not trying to spend $50 on no 900 donuts or whatever it is

Back
Top Bottom