The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I don't condone hacking the game for doughnuts but are dudes really calling someone out for hacking the game? :lol: Talking about not "earning" it. What is there to earn? All matters is that you're dumb enough to drop cash on doughnuts.

No skill is needed for this game, just money. Let the man do his thing.

the cheat is pretty easy to do but i agree its lame, still pissed i can't play this on my ipad 2...it keeps telling me that it can't connect to server :frown:  i've downloaded soooo many times and uninstalled and restarted and shut down the ipad..im guessin most of yall are playing from ya iphones?

So I am out of things to use my treats for and out of things to do in the Halloween event, however, I saw in someones town that they have a Franken-Bride-Marge walking around, how do you get that version? Is it part of a story or goal that I have to wait to be activated?

I don't condone hacking the game for doughnuts but are dudes really calling someone out for hacking the game? :lol: Talking about not "earning" it. What is there to earn? All matters is that you're dumb enough to drop cash on doughnuts.
No skill is needed for this game, just money. Let the man do his thing.

It's a game, people drop 70$ on games for a play station that are probably worst than this....you play a game to enjoy it, to keep entertained, hell is the point of hacking the game and sucking out everything that's fun in it?...always felt this way, going back to the days when gamethroughs were popular...that feeling of frustration when you couldnt figure out how to kill off the weapons in FF7 (I think) and then that feeling when you finally do so without help from a guide :pimp:

So I am out of things to use my treats for and out of things to do in the Halloween event, however, I saw in someones town that they have a Franken-Bride-Marge walking around, how do you get that version? Is it part of a story or goal that I have to wait to be activated?

She was probably just bit by a zombie and left that way bro...

the cheat is pretty easy to do but i agree its lame, still pissed i can't play this on my ipad 2...it keeps telling me that it can't connect to server :frown:  i've downloaded soooo many times and uninstalled and restarted and shut down the ipad..im guessin most of yall are playing from ya iphones?
It works on my iPad 2. I'm running running iOS 6.0 if that matters.

Also add me: fragile408

I'll try to add everyone off that list. :pimp:

I also play this on my iPad 2 w/o a problem.

She was probably just bit by a zombie and left that way bro...

:lol: Nah, Marge looks like crap when bitten. This one is like the Mayan Homer or something, an alternate costume for sure. I'll screen cap it when I see her next time.

Last edited:
It's a game, people drop 70$ on games for a play station that are probably worst than this....you play a game to enjoy it, to keep entertained, hell is the point of hacking the game and sucking out everything that's fun in it?...always felt this way, going back to the days when gamethroughs were popular...that feeling of frustration when you couldnt figure out how to kill off the weapons in FF7 (I think) and then that feeling when you finally do so without help from a guide :pimp:
Games like those require some sort of skill. Even if you read the guide you still need to execute the right combination of moves to beat the game.This game requires no skill whatsoever, just time and/or money. Two very different and distinct type of gaming models.

Games like those require some sort of skill. Even if you read the guide you still need to execute the right combination of moves to beat the game.This game requires no skill whatsoever, just time and/or money. Two very different and distinct type of gaming models.

It's still a game!...and not all games you play on Xbox require "skill" Bottomline, you hack a game, you defeat the purpose, whatever purpose that is...obviously this game hooks a lot of us...it's entertaining to be able to build this little town from scratch, hack it and build everything within seconds, then post a picture braggin about it and you look silly....I ask again, if you are going to hack it, WHAT IS THE POINT?

I'd hack the game too if my phone was jail broken... No way in hell am I dropping $10-20+ on an iPhone game. Especially with how easily you can lose your donuts by mistakingly tapping things.

Last edited:
i read somewhere if you start a task by mistake you can store the farm and the task should be gone when you put it back.

i read somewhere if you start a task by mistake you can store the farm and the task should be gone when you put it back.

Yup, it applies to any building. If you want to finish the task and take the people out of that building, you can store them and those people would exit the building and they'll be free from tasks/jobs.

Prolly going to hack my game tonight. I think it's ****** up you have to spend $10 to progress the Halloween storyline.

Which hack did you guys use ?

:lol: bros penny pinchin...c'mon man...10-20$ that scarce? you spend that easily on a meal at McDonald's any given day man, dudes talking about 10-20$ as if it was a fortune...

Last edited:
:lol: bros penny pinchin...c'mon man...10-20$ that scarce you spend that easily on a meal at McDonald's any given day man, dudes talking about 10-20$ as if it was a fortune...

Bro, stop calling us poor...

Back
Top Bottom