The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

laugh.gif
bros penny pinchin...c'mon man...10-20$ that scarce? you spend that easily on a meal at McDonald's any given day man, dudes talking about 10-20$ as if it was a fortune...
On a IPHONE game?

Nah bro. 

On a IPHONE game?

Nah bro. 

Invest time in a game you can pull out anywhere >>>> investing money on a game you must sit your *** at home for days on in, just to advance.

Believe me, I rather be addicted to this, than the way I get with COD...that ain't healthy...lol

will anyone be playing it after that long? :rofl:

If they keep adding new content and extending land and charaters I don't see why not...plenty of real money going into this game...people have dropped 100's on it...don't see how developers can't keep coming up with new ideas to keep people hooked.

:lol: bros penny pinchin...c'mon man...10-20$ that scarce? you spend that easily on a meal at McDonald's any given day man, dudes talking about 10-20$ as if it was a fortune...

its not that to me, its the fact that the dev didnt make any possible way to have 110 donuts . and if i want to continue the story i have to pay for it? its the principle of it. ive been playing the game for about 2 months and i love it, but it sucks that id only have 30 donuts .

and bro maybe 10-20 isnt a lot to you, but to me thats like 10 meals -___________-

#CollegeStudentStruggle.

its not that to me, its the fact that the dev didnt make any possible way to have 110 donuts . and if i want to continue the story i have to pay for it? its the principle of it. ive been playing the game for about 2 months and i love it, but it sucks that id only have 30 donuts .
and bro maybe 10-20 isnt a lot to you, but to me thats like 10 meals -___________-
#CollegeStudentStruggle.

I feel you, it's rough....they do need to make it easier to build up donuts. Or cut those prices at the very least by half...it's a bit insane, but hacking it really does suck the fun out of it.

My dude even put a fence around his concentration camp and the penitentiary just south of it....is this real life...

Maxed out my friends list. :stoneface: Apologies to those that added me and never got accepted. Will definitely add you whenever they lift the cap.

Anybody care to explain to me why my next task is to build Willie's shack but then I can't because for some odd reason still locked...

Welp!...apparently is a bug, I was wondering why I wasn't gettin any school quests...I read some people got stuck and solved the problem by storing the school and bringing it back out...weird...

Ksteezy-same bug happened to me with the damn Mayan calendar I was waiting forever for it soon as I stored it and took it back out it gave me the last piece immediately. Guess it happens.

Developers need to get their **** together, specially if they have the audacity to charge such amounts for cyber donuts.

Back
Top Bottom