The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Just a general question... are your TSTO games hacked for doughnuts/exp/money/etc?

Am I the only one playing this game straight up?
If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin 
ohwell.gif

Just a general question... are your TSTO games hacked for doughnuts/exp/money/etc?

I was playing it straight up, until the dude AusZero came through. Now I don't want to spend another penny on it, lol.

I use to play the game straight up when I first started last year....but not anymore

33lo6ip.jpg

Would be nice if we could easily restart our Springfield from the ground up when we feel the need. I want to do my entire city over but refuse to go through all the trouble.

Word I'm in the same boat....most of my town looks ok then I got tired of doin stuff and just started putting things anywhere

Anyone who wants to add me my s/n is mjg102682 I'm at level 32 and have everything

Ii was trying to play striaght but once I seen how much of the good **** was crazy amounts of donuts I said **** it

Side note who can I pm about getting like 30k donuts :nerd: help a bro out

30k ?! You tryna get flagged bro 
laugh.gif

Damn buddy up there got close to 50k donuts and nearly a quarter-billion bucks, I guess I'm slacking with 4k donuts...let me go re-up

Last edited:
I played straight up until the Whacking Day update. If you want the premium content you have to cheat.

30k ?! You tryna get flagged bro 
laugh.gif

Damn buddy up there got close to 50k donuts and nearly a quarter-billion bucks, I guess I'm slacking with 4k donuts...let me go re-up
**** that's why I said 30k in the 1st place :lol: and be sides I'm already into deep I'm siting on like 70mil cash I just need somebody to hit me with 30k donuts so I won't have to ask again.......or at least for a min :lol: sooooo who got the young god :nerd:

I played straight up until the Whacking Day update. If you want the premium content you have to cheat.
yeup that's when I knew EA was on some goooood bs and just into the deep in of the cheaters pool instead of just getting my feet wet

**** that's why I said 30k in the 1st place
laugh.gif
and be sides I'm already into deep I'm siting on like 70mil cash I just need somebody to hit me with 30k donuts so I won't have to ask again.......or at least for a min
laugh.gif
sooooo who got the young god
nerd.gif

yeup that's when I knew EA was on some goooood bs and just into the deep in of the cheaters pool instead of just getting my feet wet
If you trust me with your username/password I can do it for you just pm me

BQECaXNCIAEk5l7.jpg:large

..and uhma make em TAP OUT...TAP OUT, TAP OOUUHHTTT

Last edited:
:wow:  @ 110 friend request, you're good to go tho 
smokin.gif

#NT
Yea fam **** is crazy i get a invite damn near every day :lol: that's why I asked for a nt list so I know who to add and who to boot off my already full friends list so what did you think of how I restarted my city :nerd: :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom