The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Yea fam **** is crazy i get a invite damn near every day
laugh.gif
that's why I asked for a nt list so I know who to add and who to boot off my already full friends list so what did you think of how I restarted my city
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't even pay attention really, was tryna hurry up so I could get to this spliff 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 What's your username (forgot already, Mary's fault) I'll send you an add and check it out

I haven't cheated so far :lol:

I've been really tempted too but I'm too lazy... yet I keep playing straight up so I'm not that lazy :lol:

I haven't cheated so far
laugh.gif

I've been really tempted too but I'm too lazy... yet I keep playing straight up so I'm not that lazy
laugh.gif
I want to cheat sooooo bad but I havent either.  Its a really fun game to me, but its irritating that:

A) some of the people I am connected to (Proshares, NTL, etc), have ridiculously awesome Springfields, and I am jelly.

B) I have like 4 buildings that I am able to buy but I just dont have the money to do so

I am not going to drop my real money on this game.  I would cheat before I did that.  But I have been playing this game for a couple months now and it is so damn tempting.

Does Blue Stacks work for anyone with a Mac?  I can't even get it to load apps.  On my PC, I can't login to my Tapped Out account, it just crashes the game
mean.gif

I haven't cheated so far :lol:

I've been really tempted too but I'm too lazy... yet I keep playing straight up so I'm not that lazy :lol:
I want to cheat sooooo bad but I havent either.  Its a really fun game to me, but its irritating that:

A) some of the people I am connected to (Proshares, NTL, etc), have ridiculously awesome Springfields, and I am jelly.
B) I have like 4 buildings that I am able to buy but I just dont have the money to do so

I am not going to drop my real money on this game.  I would cheat before I did that.  But I have been playing this game for a couple months now and it is so damn tempting.

Same here, I haven't spent any real money on this game.

I haven't played in ages and could only start again with a cheat for iPad :frown: I'd need so much money and donuts again to catch up!!

My Springfield is complete. I have not a piece of land left nor empty.

I think I have the coolest Springfield. Will try to post some screenshots.

I can't accept invites for whatever reason, but I can send them.

Username- godsrebel

Last edited:
My Springfield is complete. I have not a piece of land left nor empty.

I think I have the coolest Springfield. Will try to post some screenshots.

I can't accept invites for whatever reason, but I can send them.

Username- godsrebel

I thought there was going to be pics in that spoiler :lol:

My username is TheGumSoul21, add me, I would like to see your Springfield

Another mystery box opened....another ******g tree. SMH.

Big J.....one step closer to cheating.

I'm on both, but I hack on Android because it's simpler. I can get donuts,cash and old premium items. If anyone uses Android and wants the hack let me know, it's really simple.

Last edited:
Ah damn, I was hoping you'd say iOS lol. Building a fully fleshed out boardwalk will take till Christmas at the current pace.

A bunch of screenshots....
Welcome to my Springfield!!!Honest Abe's CabinPlanet Hype at SquidportSquidportThe B-Sharps performing Baby On BoardAll Night Gym/SleepEazy MotelOtto and Kerney giving no dambs!Evergreen TerraceBurns ManorFat Tony just gave the signal.Luigi's/Krusty Burger
Oh Yeahhh!!!Camp Bart
Fat Tony sending a message to the Mayor and his girlfriend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom