The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Seeing those pics just reminds me of how far I got to go.
Shout out to the big homie cardo jr for looking out for me.

As far as cheating y'all ****** better do it before they find a real patch at you can't no more **** at least get all the land unlocked

I need a hack for MacOS or iOS that doesn't involve jail breaking.  Bluestacks use to work before they updated it, now I got nothing
mean.gif

I can't ever pull the trigger on building stuff or not. Ever since ht boardwalk update, I've just been hoarding everything waiting for the next update to drop.

Has there been a date been set for the next update yet?

I can't ever pull the trigger on building stuff or not. Ever since ht boardwalk update, I've just been hoarding everything waiting for the next update to drop.

Has there been a date been set for the next update yet?
There hasn't been a set date for updates since I started playing, but Krustyland is next, sometime in August, likely sometime within the next 2 weeks but Krustyland will be on a whole different screen so go ahead and get to building....save room for a bus stop or 2 tho 
smokin.gif

Saw this thread and downloaded

Origin: MaizeJojo
^^ I know it's a weird username but that was my old GT so I never changed it

A bunch of screenshots....
Welcome to my Springfield!!!Honest Abe's CabinPlanet Hype at SquidportSquidportThe B-Sharps performing Baby On BoardAll Night Gym/SleepEazy MotelOtto and Kerney giving no dambs!Evergreen TerraceBurns ManorFat Tony just gave the signal.Luigi's/Krusty Burger
Oh Yeahhh!!!Camp Bart
Fat Tony sending a message to the Mayor and his girlfriend

Ok I thought I was doing it
Fine. Gonna go redo my town :smh:

If you ain't got no donuts for Krustyland 
sick.gif

Just checked around and it seems that if you already updated to Krustyland you are S.O.L. on donuts/money etc until a new hack is out.

I saw the update and went and loaded up on 20k donuts before I updated it 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
....and I don't think thats gonna be enough 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Good thing I re upped last night on donuts but definitely should've got more than what I did. Oh well.

I'm only down to 5k donuts, hopefully a new update on the APK comes out soon

Got 1000 tickets my first Laffy Meal.

My next 6 were all 1250 tickets each 

7th and 8th were 1500 tickets each

9th was Itchy Mascot

10th 1500 tickets

Buy Laffy Meals.

I didn't update my hacked version on my android and it still works

I got you Rell. Nice organized town btw, the gated community is dope.

Yo I'm pretty tired of buying donuts at this point. Anybody know how to "get more donuts for less"?? I'm using an iPad 2. Thanks

Yo I haven't updated and need a hack lol scrolling up on the thread I see its a new update. Where can I get a hack for iPad 2 fellas??

Yeah. Same happened to mine. If there's no way to go back I don't se myself playing.

Back
Top Bottom