The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

If jail broken, then just google. Usually there's tons but as of right now I haven't found any for the Krustyland update yet.
Not jailbroken that's the thing. Every hack I saw was either for android or required a jailbroken iPhone. My old one was jailbroken but I haven't done my new one. Don't know if I will.

Then you probably have to jailbreak.

Or you can use Bluestacks on a PC.

Let us know what happens.
as far as I can tell, it worked great, allowed me to delete all the Krusty Land garbage, entrance, and 2nd bus from my Springfield
pimp.gif
no side effects yet

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot. Do me a favor and put the krusty land trash all together in a big pile/area. I did that on my phone, hid the buildings from sight and dragged all the letters, statues, and cinder blocks into a big pile because moving around on Bluestacks is slow as hell. After you do that pm your info and I'll do it. Also let me know where the 2nd bus stop is, don't want to delete the one you placed.

I got the new hack up and running. Lets me harvest 5250 tickets at a time too. So if anyone need helps pm me. The write up for the bluestacks hack is the same just have to use the new 4.4 v0 and 4.4 v1 apks.

Wait what was the technique for donuts again? Last time I downloaded a cracked APK and just bought everything and pushed my donuts into the negative which reverted to zero the next time I got on. Whats the method for getting a ton of them using the cracked APK of course

Last edited:
This Android cracked APK..... 30k donuts in like 6 minutes
sick.gif
. Finally going to unlock all the stuff. It removes the ability to build land, pavement, rivers, etc which I miss seeing as how I'm trying to build my town up.

Too bad I have literally no ideas for designing my town which has always been my main issue. If only there was a way to port in someone elses town design.

Last edited:
Is there any word on a glitch for donuts? Tried installing bluestacks a while back but just couldn't work it out. I've got an unbroken iphone if anyone is able to help or has any tips? ta

I have jail broken iOS but the hack for this update has been hard to find :frown: . Who can bless me with some donuts? Will rep on sight for a month :D

Back
Top Bottom