The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Yeah. Same happened to mine. If there's no way to go back I don't se myself playing.
Yea that's my fault for not really reading your pm, should've known you had already updated when you asked for tickets 
laugh.gif
 I'm messing around with it now, it made me start Krustyland over pretty much and the people are coming back but I cant find Krusty and the entrance is still in my Springfield. Hopefully the new hack will sort it out cause I doubt we are the only 2

Edit: Krusty came back after a mission, probably just need to clean your town of the krustyland waste and hopefully the new apk will take care of the entrance, aside from the entrance everything is back to the norm on my game.

Last edited:
I'll try it.

Can't get Homer or Lisa to clean the debris. Until the next hack fixes it, Krustyfield is going to be there.

Last edited:
looks like its time to finish up the rest of my town now :pimp:

been slacking so hard. Hoarding all these stuff in the middle of my town.

Yeah using the apk with the new update causes havoc lol, let's see if I can get this right again.. if not I'll just donut my way back *shrug*

Last edited:
I haven't played in so long I'm scared to download on my new phone and start again...who's gonna help me get back on board with some donuts?

Don't use the APK with Krustyland until a newer update comes out to fix the glitch that fuses Krustyland with Springfield.

If jail broken, then just google. Usually there's tons but as of right now I haven't found any for the Krustyland update yet.
Not jailbroken that's the thing. Every hack I saw was either for android or required a jailbroken iPhone. My old one was jailbroken but I haven't done my new one. Don't know if I will.

supposedly there's a fix for us folks that used the 4.3 apk with the new 4.4 update. trying it out now.

Back
Top Bottom