The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

^Wondering the same thing. I don't have the donuts personally, so i'd have to buy some to get it. They really should explain exactly what it does, and if it'll come with a character or not.

Gil need to get the hell on asking 250 donuts for a gold mansion!! I want it though, lol.

SOMEBODY, HACK ME, PLEASE!!!!

Didn't the mansion belong to Chester? I'm guessing if you spend donuts on him there will be some task available. Damn, that's 370 donuts!!!

Last edited:
Gil need to get the hell on asking 250 donuts for a gold mansion!! I want it though, lol.

SOMEBODY, HACK ME, PLEASE!!!!

Didn't the mansion belong to Chester? I'm guessing if you spend donuts on him there will be some task available. Damn, that's 370 donuts!!!

I need someone to hack me as well. I'm super short on doughnuts and haven't gotten a premium item since Halloween.

I bought that stupid mansion, don't buy it.
laugh.gif

Do you have Chester too? Any task?
Yea I have Chester. There are tasks for Homer so far...

Mansion generates $135 & 15 XP every 4hrs

I bought the mansion, Homer task off the bat.

Anybody have the secret prize? Got all the stone cutter stuff already. The Satan Anvil or whatever it's called is bigger than what I expected. Luckily I have everything spread out, but will probably still run out of land by x-mas.

[thread="510137"]10 Free Donuts Rumor[/thread]​
[thread="510137"] [/thread]​
[thread="510137"]Guy on TSTO board saying we're able to get 10 free donuts by doing the following:[/thread]​
[thread="510137"]1. Send Number 908 (Homer) on the "Sing tthe Stonecutter Song" task[/thread]​
2. Tap Homer to pull up dialogue box​
3. Tap Homer 10 times while dialogue box is still up​

Can anyone confirm? I have Homer in that gold mansion right now.

I have homer on the second task of the Gold Mansion. Haven't even unlocked the "sing stonecutter song" task yet

10 Free Donuts Rumor​
 ​
Guy on TSTO board saying we're able to get 10 free donuts by doing the following:​
 ​
1. Send Number 908 (Homer) on the "Sing tthe Stonecutter Song" task​
That sounds very similar to the Homer hack that was out sometime last year. Last I heard, they patched that one, but this could be a new one for the Stonecutters. Will try once my game stops crashing.
laugh.gif

[thread="510137"]Guy on TSTO board saying we're able to get 10 free donuts by doing the following:[/thread]​
[thread="510137"]1. Send Number 908 (Homer) on the "Sing tthe Stonecutter Song" task[/thread]​

Can't do it.. I don't have the stonecutter table..

That sounds very similar to the Homer hack that was out sometime last year. Last I heard, they patched that one, but this could be a new one for the Stonecutters. Will try once my game stops crashing. :lol:

So yea, it "works" but isn't a hack. It's an in game thing that EA added. You get 10 doughnuts and the jebediah statue

I have all of the prizes for this months event (including gold mansion), just completed the 3rd task of the day for Number 1 and he gave me 2 items I didn't previously own (Three-Eyed Sushi bar & Cider stand)

Number 51, All Seeing Eye, Number 2, Number 314, Abandoned Store, etc.

Any of the Stone Cutter Stuff worth getting?

Also go ahead and add me Greg1225

Last edited:
Number 51, All Seeing Eye, Number 2, Number 314, Abandoned Store, etc.

Any of the Stone Cutter Stuff worth getting?

Also go ahead and add me Greg1225
Only the All Seeing Eye just for the aesthetics. But none of them really do anything as usual.

It works!!

Clocking in at 30,282 stonecutter emblems. I should be able to make it to 31,500 for the table, but I doubt i'll have enough for the last item.

Anyone wanna tell me what it is, and is it worth buying donuts to purchase?

Back
Top Bottom