The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Alright which one of you sumuma******* TPd my whole ****?
mean.gif
Might of been me, what's your user name? 

[COLOR=#RED]MAN I REACHED LEVEL 13, BUT FOR SOME REASON....CANT BUILD THE COMIC BOOK STORE!!!! >:[/COLOR]

NT bros, help my homegirls out, they need friends.........

Add Kenitra26 and LisaDuh please :D

Last edited:
Got the 12 donuts had 18 so i brought the Squeaky voice teen :smokin that 50% boost in money and xp is nice

I'll get that old dude in a year or 2 when I save up 60 donuts :lol: :x

Is it better to buy Homer Buddha or mystery box? I need some premium items but don't have enough donuts to straight up buy them. What's the best and worst items you received from buying the mystery box or Buddha. I'd be pist if I spent 10 donuts and ended up with one picket fence :lol:

^^^ that is exactly what is going to happen.

Mystery box got me some shrubs and a picket fence. SO heated.

Is it better to buy Homer Buddha or mystery box? I need some premium items but don't have enough donuts to straight up buy them. What's the best and worst items you received from buying the mystery box or Buddha. I'd be pist if I spent 10 donuts and ended up with one picket fence
laugh.gif
Don't do it.

I spent 6 donuts for...*drum roll*...a parking space
indifferent.gif

That's V.I.P. s_ right there!

Is it better to buy Homer Buddha or mystery box? I need some premium items but don't have enough donuts to straight up buy them. What's the best and worst items you received from buying the mystery box or Buddha. I'd be pist if I spent 10 donuts and ended up with one picket fence :lol:
All I ever got was bs so I just save them if you haven't got the squeaky voice teen he good or the old dude or try to save up to get duffman .....it shouldn't take more then 5 years

Got the 12 donuts had 18 so i brought the Squeaky voice teen :smokin that 50% boost in money and xp is nice

I'll get that old dude in a year or 2 when I save up 60 donuts :lol: :x
does the squeaky voice teen give everyone a boost?

i used the homer buddha after i got the 12 free donuts and got a freaking apple tree. i dont even know if that even gives a bonus. description just says watch for vandals:smh:

Wow looks like ill get the squeaky voice teen or save up for two years for the ray gun :lol:. Thanks everyone for the heads up, repped.

Someone went ham on my haunted forest smh. What's the last day to use the eggs n TP? I've been saving up to do work

I have 36 donuts, should I get the squeaky voiced teen or save up 4 more for the tire fire?

any tips on making money faster? i already have like 10 pink houses. not really looking to add more of those right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom