The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

so you just get the ray gun and shoot him down? does that unlock him as a character with his own quests?
kinda tempted lol

Yup...bunch of quests...and he can also get you a treat every 10m so good to let him collect treats....I hate it that I have like 600 treats and can't even buy the Heck House because for whatever reason I haven't done the right quests to build the church...really pissed...I hope they at least give you a donut for every 10 treats when the Halloween thing ends.

Thats wishful thinking, more like 100 treats = 1 donut since its so easy to attain them from your own cemetery and your neighbors.

Nice its a universal app (iphone and ipad native). And optimized for iphone 5!

I'm definitely DL this

Anybody start growing the corn? I only have 87 days left.
I did, got 30 days left. I just had the Witch Marge speed up my crop, hopefully that works.

@90zKid14- I just went in on your town!!! I egg'd everything but ran out of TP when I got to your prison. 240+ rolls wasn't enough, lol.

Happy Halloween NT!!!! Be Safe!!!

added more of you guys

look me up: soleobjectiv

...trying to speed up this money/treats process without spending real money

had a friend that got a free $100 itunes gift card and bought donuts. will update later when i check out his springfield.

i'm stuck on building android's dungeon too.

My wife stays playing this game all the time, it seems like sims but you gotta play it seems for an eternity to get them donuts and such.... So NT school me, what's the lure behind this game?

So my brother gambled with his donuts and got a tire fire.

I, of course, got jelly and tried my luck...you are now looking at the owner of one of the most expensive brown fences!

Hooray!

indifferent.gif

I will download this when I get out from work. Feel free to add me

Name is (shocker) WrightOne86, haha

Back
Top Bottom