The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I'm new to iOS
How do you turn off notifications? I set my phone down then an hour later I hear homer woo-hoo ing b

I hate it that is so effin hard to buy land, everytime I get enoUgh money for a piece of land, someone wants to build a building that costs more than that piece of land...

What do I have to do to get the church? I have all the candies and want to get the Heck House before the Halloween theme is gone.

how do you make treehouse of horrors a success?

i didnt bother finishing the quests that required donuts

regardless of your level you must complete the main tasks that they give you for stuff to open up.
[COLOR=#red] Ive been doing every task i get to do....I haven't got Bart, and i done both Lisa and millhouse stupid task :smh:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red] Ive been doing every task i get to do....I haven't got Bart, and i done both Lisa and millhouse stupid task :smh:[/COLOR]

I'm in the same boat. Just been waiting. It better do something soon cause im starting to loose patience.

Proud of my town so far...although getting money is becoming a pain in the ***...how can I speed up the process off making money?

Power Plant poisoning the kids

Springfield sign is a must.

My slums

Not a bad layout there Kstez, Is there a benefit to building your town a certain way?

:smh: Is there really a 19 page thread on this? Now I'm going to have to go through and add people... fffuuu

yo ksteezy info on the broken down space ship and alien?
how did you do that

You have to buy the raygun and shoot down Krang...unfortunately that'll cost you...lol

I don't think there is a benefit other tan your own satisfaction...lol

I feel like a damb architect...lol

yo ksteezy info on the broken down space ship and alien?
how did you do that

You have to buy the raygun and shoot down Krang...unfortunately that'll cost you...lol

I don't think there is a benefit other tan your own satisfaction...lol

I feel like a damb architect...lol

so you just get the ray gun and shoot him down? does that unlock him as a character with his own quests?

kinda tempted lol

so you just get the ray gun and shoot him down? does that unlock him as a character with his own quests?
kinda tempted lol

Yup...bunch of quests...and he can also get you a treat every 10m so good to let him collect treats....I hate it that I have like 600 treats and can't even buy the Heck House because for whatever reason I haven't done the right quests to build the church...really pissed...I hope they at least give you a donut for every 10 treats when the Halloween thing ends.

just started this game.. kinda confused. will be trying to figure stuff out since im stuck inside for the storm anyways

Back
Top Bottom