The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Game isn't working for me right now keeps saying undergoing maintenance

This happening to anyone else or just me?

On the real, this game makes me appreciate how robust the show is.

Its really an amazing thing with all the characters they have. 

Last edited:
I will be angry if the halloween stuff goes away...but the black hole theory would be awesome if they did it to each players game individually and you see the halloween stuff sucked up into the black hole. i.e., the human/pet cemeteries....

The Mayan stuff should go away after 12/12/12....IF we are still here lol

I just finished trick or treating with Lisa and now they want me to build a Laser to shoot down Kang. What do I do now... I know there are more Halloween tasks but they aren't telling me what I should do next...

I just finished trick or treating with Lisa and now they want me to build a Laser to shoot down Kang. What do I do now... I know there are more Halloween tasks but they aren't telling me what I should do next...

Gotta get those treats, man!

That laser costs 150 donuts or about $11. I had to do the donut cheat cus i'm definitely not spending money for a cannon or anything else

I'm mad I accidentally bought something with all my doughnuts... this cheat is tempting but I won't do it..

ADD ME: metallicnitro

Done with the Halloween stuff now back to the main stuff

Stats
Money wise I get 40-60k a day
Level 20 15k before level 21
Still no police station so I have tons of things to get that will bring big xp

The price of land is getting :x gone start building white houses soon

Whoever DreMacassi is?...You did that. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom