The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Im more likely to egg and tp people's houses if their cemeteries/ *** were left uncollected. Does anyone else does that? :\

Last edited:
Re up on the add
Accepted all the friends request so far. Keep em comin :smokin

22stylez
Add it! 8)

is anyone else playing on ipad?? i cant connect to server.. :frown: i installed yesterday played for 1 min literally and then got disconnected ive uninstalled and reinstalled like 10 X already.

sent requests for everyone from the last few pages

add me please peezy366

Last edited:
any tips to get xp faster? I do the 1 hour tasks while I'm awake and leave the longer tasks when i'm asleep.
barely a level 11 and i've been playing since last saturday.

i bought multiple homes to bring in xp but i'm hoping to level up sooner than later

Username: amninefive

Accidentally got Homer doing a 24hr task earlier today, got me heated as I just started playing today. 
laugh.gif

Add me blackxme
I just started, I'm on level 9. This damn game is really affecting my productivity. :lol:

I was messing around rearranging my city just making it look better. And I wanted to make my school feel more like an LAUSD SCHOOL, SPENT 15K ON RENNOVATIONS. LMAOOO

http://t.co/pn0T2OuT

Man, how are you guys getting the Springfield sign? Luck from the mystery box? I see a lot of people with it now, even those who doesn't look like they spent real money in the game. I've been playing for like a month now and I am barely half way through with the donuts.

Back
Top Bottom