The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Yeah looks like they are going to continue and update the game slowly. Which I like :smile:
Once I max out on the levels I try to accumulate as much money as I can and buy land slowly. This way I'll be ready when the update happens and can buy the new buildings immediately.

At least you guys can play. My game flat out crashes every time homer and lisa start talking about thanksgiving. Very disappointed as I was really getting into the game and had put a little money into it. I just hope EA realizes their is an issue and can have it resolved fairly quickly.

No treats to donuts conversion....weak. But, that is my only complaint.

Except I have to make Grandpa's *** go tell stories every time. Annoying.

So others are facing problems with there games, but from what Im reading y'all are all able to play right? just not visit anybodies Springfields? I can't even begin to play. Anybody heard of a fix or experiencing the same problem of not being able to get past Homer and Lisa's thanksgiving conversation?

Can't visit anyone's Springfield

Me too but somehow somebody is still tagging my buildings..

EL_Barto.jpg

I think there is some glitch when visiting another Springfield that didn't upgraded yet.

Did anyone else's game get reset today? Has it happened before? It pushed me back 3 levels....

added a couple of yall and decided to redo my whole springfield. some of you guys layouts look great.

ksteezy, why you no accept BarackOdramaX invite?

This dude Frank Mucus Springfield look mad ghetto got radioactive spills everywhere and mad buildings clustered together :rofl:

Emailed origin; doubt they will do anything.

Had to start the whole game from the beginning.
Add me browskis: jvjv1232003

My brother's game updated, but allowed him to buy Itchy with money and not donuts.

He copped him before it changed to donuts. He also has zero star rating for his Springfield.

As for me, my intro pic is still Homer being chased by a skeleton finger, while everyone I know has the new picture.

I can't visit anyone's Springfield. When I click on the friends tab, it just takes me to the Bart retry page.

Last edited:
still not able to play the game at all, pretty frustrating. Hoping EA resolves this soon. May have to look into contacting them. I know they posted about them addressing the issue, but how long should it really take?!!!

I can open my town for 10-30 seconds and then it disconnects everytime. Takes me like 15-20 minutes just to collect $ and assign characters to tasks..

I can't visit other towns at all.

Right after the thanksgiving update, it was fine. Don't know what happened...

seems like everyones having a problem or two.

i play on a iphone 5 and haven't been able to get it to play @ full screen for a few days now :\

Spent my 45 donuts last night on Squeeky Voiced Teen and a Homer Buddha since i was feeling lucky.... Ended up getting a green garbage dumpster >: >:

and my bros fiancé's game is working perfectly fine. she says she can visit other spring fields no problem. >:

Back
Top Bottom