The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Yeah, I don't any eggs back...Just found out that the snake logs release 30 snakes so I collected enough for a whack box and it gave me 1 donut. ONE donut. ONE....

Isn't worth it...

My arms hurt from cleaning all this **** :lol:

Bout to get my right arm ripped as hell. Word to Quagmire.

Last edited:
Well my place is all properly decorated and stuff already, so its hard for me to make room for the 5 or 6 new buildings I got with the glitch.
i decorated my place took like 3 days to get everything looking good, but i'm still decorating, but i still have a lot of room. i checked out your city it's pretty nice. i like how you just placed the hot tubs everywhere lol
whoops! I forgot to store all the hot tubs after I got done with the glitch 
laugh.gif

by the way you, you can use this hack/glitch whatever you want to call it on the computer. that's how i used it. doesn't have to be just for android.
yup, I did it on the computer

I play on my phone as well and I used it.

I kind of regret using it on the land expansion.

Now I have to clean up all the stuff
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah when the last one was out I did the same thing. Got annoyed that I had to clean up the land and didnt play again until the snake stuff came out. Then I finally cleaned it up and now I cant design my town cause I have no ideas

Now I have to clean up all the stuff :rofl: :x :stoneface:
Yeah when the last one was out I did the same thing. Got annoyed that I had to clean up the land and didnt play again until the snake stuff came out. Then I finally cleaned it up and now I cant design my town cause I have no ideas

Peep this for some inspiration.

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/thread/69/panoramic-views-55-complete-springfields

Anyone else having problems getting in due to servers? It's been that way since before the UFC fights for me. I have Android.

Restarted, shutdown, etc etc.

Now I have to clean up all the stuff
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/thread/69/panoramic-views-55-complete-springfields
I just repped you twice somehow. Enjoy

Question, are you on Mac or PC. Bluestacks for mac isnt working for me. 

Now I have to clean up all the stuff :rofl: :x :stoneface:

I just repped you twice somehow. Enjoy

Question, are you on Mac or PC. Bluestacks for mac isnt working for me. 

I'm on PC.

I just cleaned up all the trash possible.

tumblr_lgc2psWno61qfqzqvo1_250.jpg

have trouble getting the simpsons apk installed onto bluestacks :frown:

...on a Mac
Yup same here. I'm just gonna install the apk on my phone and use it there. On my brothers computer it kept moving slow and crashing but I'm assuming that has more to do with his computer cause he doesn't do anything in terms of maintenance

So glad my laptop is pretty new still.... it could run that software just fine 
nthat.gif

have trouble getting the simpsons apk installed onto bluestacks
frown.gif

...on a Mac
Yup same here. I'm just gonna install the apk on my phone and use it there. On my brothers computer it kept moving slow and crashing but I'm assuming that has more to do with his computer cause he doesn't do anything in terms of maintenance
Does it say why it's not working?
Nah it just moves really slow then crashes.

Back
Top Bottom