The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

need people to add me on their friends list... my name is mspencerpr369, would love for you guys to add me., and i gotchu liltank .. add me back tho.

Looking for higher level players to add. I'm a level 31 officially, but only a level 28 story-wise. I still need a few more things but land is the hardest part since they don't give you any money or XP when you buy them.

My username is ceemonster23

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm LVL. 31 Building and Story wise.

Add Me: startingover3[/COLOR]

I tried adding some people but the friend requests failed. I think it might be an Origin server issue, I'll try again later tonight.

Last edited:
Add me - CaliVisionz

BPglZkOCIAEpknV.jpg:large

Still under construction, waiting on Kamp Krusty update

Last edited:
I am getting so frustrated with the mystery box at the end of the week.  I just dont understand.  I get nothing but GARBAGE.  Am I doing something wrong?  My brother gets LACED with good items in there all the time.  He has gotten two characters (Hans Moleman & Squeaky Teen), a box of 10 donuts, and various other cool items.  The best item I have gotten was a gazebo.  I typically get hedges, picket fences or shrubs.  I have never gotten anything of value. 

Very frustrating.

Same here, man. I just got a gazebo and I was excited for that even though I had one already :lol: but almost every time I end up getting a tree.

My Itchy and Scratchy store just disappeared after I put it on storage. Has this happened to anyone else?

Put the light poles out that **** was more work then I thought lol

Then started to put the homes back out slowing trying to figure out my lay out

Some building going to need more space then other blocks so matching them together is the hard part

Won't be decorating for a while but I have some plans for things that I have to plan for or else I'd **** this all up lol

Add me if you guys want! ID: kennethjg
Spent a ton of time on my town, still not fully complete yet but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Just got kamp Krusty and am building calmwood

Rodd and Todd too.. Level 32

I haven't even organized my town and my town is cramped.

Curious how this krustyland update will go

Yea, I had to put the Springfield sign and the popsicle tower in the storage box until I get some more land. Already had to put around 10 houses in it :smh:

EA needs to give us some kind of option to relocate parts of the grid, I'm not breaking down this church to move it across the street, 
grin.gif

Would be nice if we could easily restart our Springfield from the ground up when we feel the need. I want to do my entire city over but refuse to go through all the trouble.

Just a general question... are your TSTO games hacked for doughnuts/exp/money/etc?

Am I the only one playing this game straight up?

Back
Top Bottom