The smallest apartment in New York — barely bigger than a prison cell for $1,275 a month

I don't know how can this be life?

No matter where you live at ... 
mean.gif

I just meant sf is a huge tech hub along with silicon valley, nyc got wall st I don't know why boston is up there
Probably because its a college town. Also the city isn't that bad in terms of opportunities because of all the schools alumni in the area

Man, you can get a 4bd house in the south for that. I know you're paying for the location, I get that. But damn.

Thought I could finally afford a decent 1 bedroom in the Bay Area but they start at like 1700, can't stomach paying that much just in rent :smh:

Talking to my friends in flyover states and their monthly expenses are 1/3 of mine and they have MUCH nicer places

:smh: And my sister in law wants to move there. I told her cost of living is crazy and she thinks she knows

Looks like a small dorm room with a mini kitchen

No sympathy, they saw it before they signed the lease. They could have gotten something cheaper.

I would never get an apartment that doesn't have a bathroom, especially with that high rent. Communal bathrooms are disgusting, word to my first 2 years at college.

I would never get an apartment that doesn't have a bathroom, especially with that high rent. Communal bathrooms are disgusting, word to my first 2 years at college.

Hated that, used to carry lysol with me to the bathroom and use toilet paper on the toilet.

I don't even use public bathrooms beyond a number one, but had to do that.

Last edited:
^
The people on my floor were such jerks. They'd wash their foreman grill in the sink and clog it and one time someone left a bunch of bagels in the shower. Heard a girl took a dump in the sink of the women's bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom