The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

i'm very surprised that every time i talk about this movie with one of my friends or whatever they totally laugh it off or don't take it serious at all. I mean all you have to do is read some of the amazing reviews and see that it's Fincher and Sorkin and it's easy to realize this is a legit movie-of-the-year contender. I'm contemplating a midnight screening and multiple visits to the theater for this one.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

i'm very surprised that every time i talk about this movie with one of my friends or whatever they totally laugh it off or don't take it serious at all. I mean all you have to do is read some of the amazing reviews and see that it's Fincher and Sorkin and it's easy to realize this is a legit movie-of-the-year contender. I'm contemplating a midnight screening and multiple visits to the theater for this one.

i think because a lot of people now are anti-facebook for some reason or people are just ignorant to movies they don't know anything about.
btw, zuckerburg donated a $100 million to go towards new jersey education.  i wonder if it has anything to do with the movie making him look bad.  he also passed steve jobs on the forbes rich list.  
eek.gif

i think because a lot of people now are anti-facebook for some reason or people are just ignorant to movies they don't know anything about.
btw, zuckerburg donated a $100 million to go towards new jersey education.  i wonder if it has anything to do with the movie making him look bad.  he also passed steve jobs on the forbes rich list.  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Just got back from a screening.

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]
Jesse played Mark very well, (assuming he was cocky like that).
I believe his stock went up after this flick

roll.gif
was a SPOILER really necessary for an OPINION?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know I posted and was like, "did I really need to do that?", partly wanted to make sure I knew how to use a spoiler
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Just got back from a screening.

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]
Jesse played Mark very well, (assuming he was cocky like that).
I believe his stock went up after this flick

roll.gif
was a SPOILER really necessary for an OPINION?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know I posted and was like, "did I really need to do that?", partly wanted to make sure I knew how to use a spoiler
pimp.gif

I'm very excited about this movie; I was looking already forward to it then I started reading the reviews and the critics are absolutely in love with it. Only 3 negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes so far and an average rating of over 9/10 (which I have never seen for a new movie, usually the very best movies only have an average of 8-8.5) Ill be seeing an afternoon showing tomorrow.

I'm very excited about this movie; I was looking already forward to it then I started reading the reviews and the critics are absolutely in love with it. Only 3 negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes so far and an average rating of over 9/10 (which I have never seen for a new movie, usually the very best movies only have an average of 8-8.5) Ill be seeing an afternoon showing tomorrow.

the things i would do to brenda song...

im still on the fence about this movie. if anything, i'll wait until it comes out on DVD

the things i would do to brenda song...

im still on the fence about this movie. if anything, i'll wait until it comes out on DVD

Maybe people don't want to see a movie about Facebook.  I know I don't regardless of the reviews.

Maybe people don't want to see a movie about Facebook.  I know I don't regardless of the reviews.

Back
Top Bottom