The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

ive seen the previews and i dont get how it looks so interesting...maybe cuz i dont have a fb

ive seen the previews and i dont get how it looks so interesting...maybe cuz i dont have a fb

Just got back from a matinee showing. I liked it a lot.

I can't help but wonder if this won't be one of the most successful movies ever, considering how relevant Facebook is.

Over 500 million active users. About one out of every fourteenth person in the world.

Just got back from a matinee showing. I liked it a lot.

I can't help but wonder if this won't be one of the most successful movies ever, considering how relevant Facebook is.

Over 500 million active users. About one out of every fourteenth person in the world.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

elaborate finnns

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

elaborate finnns

social-network-465x212.jpg

The movie was nothing short of amazing, I was especially surprised by Timerlake, he did a good job as Sean Parker. The dialogue in the movie was great and it was really well directed too.

The movie was nothing short of amazing, I was especially surprised by Timerlake, he did a good job as Sean Parker. The dialogue in the movie was great and it was really well directed too.

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

I concur.  Saw it today and it was the best dramatic movie I've seen in a while.  The acting was excellent, the pacing of the film was great.  The 2+ hour run time flew by.  I highly recommend it -- and I'm not even an FB user. 

I concur.  Saw it today and it was the best dramatic movie I've seen in a while.  The acting was excellent, the pacing of the film was great.  The 2+ hour run time flew by.  I highly recommend it -- and I'm not even an FB user. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

the pacing is phenomenal the movie just goes and when it's over you're like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

the pacing is phenomenal the movie just goes and when it's over you're like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow, same thing here. I went to a 4:05 pm show and when the movie ended I was thinking "what the hell, that was a really short movie" Then I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 6:30.

Back
Top Bottom