The Sopranos. Worth watching?

Uncle Junior gave me the strongest desire to fight a character I've ever had
he brought the lulz.

When he starts singing...
roll.gif

Just finished the series...the last season was kinda wack imo but the whole show was solid n entertaining overall

Everything Paulie is involved in is hilarious :lol: :pimp:

so i recently started watching this show after years of putting it off :lol:
one of the best shows i've seen recently. they don't make tv sitcoms like they use to

but wtf was that ending? did Tony get whacked?

christopher and paulie chasing that russian episode :lol:
always thought paulie was going to end up getting killed by tony

Last edited:
Yea I love this show.
More than breaking bad.
I actually liked the ending.
Tons of great scenes/ eps

Carmella wit the stick

so i recently started watching this show after years of putting it off :lol:
one of the best shows i've seen :pimp:

but wtf was that ending? did Tony get whacked?

christopher and paulie chasing that russian episode :lol:
Definitely got smoked.

Too many details that if you piece it all together that nothing else could have been the outcome.

JUST ONE detail for example, remember when Chrissy got shot by Colojoro & his boy & was technically dead for some mins or so during season 2? Then he woke up from his near death experience & told Tony & Pauline about his experience in hell & that someone told him to tell Tony & Paulie “3 o’clock.” Fast forward to the last scene at Holsten’s to where the Members Only Jacket guy gets up to go to the bathroom... When he comes out, he’d be coming from Tony’s “3 o’clock.”
23CB6968-D795-4D59-AE49-E37E08476A26.png

After multiple rewatches you can really see how masterful the storytelling was in this show.

And funny tidbit about that ep “Pine Barrens” with the Russian. Bobby said in real life during this scene:

That Gandolfini had already seen the outfit before having to film the scene so Bobby had to do something to really make him laugh so he comes out holding a BBC
183DFA05-003F-4094-AB0E-000743906BFC.png

You can even see Uncle June almost break character for a sec.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom