The Sopranos. Worth watching?

1. Sopranos/ The Wire depending on the day
3. GOT
4. True Detective S1
5. Breaking Bad

Honorable Mention to the show that died so GOT can live: Rome.
“THIRTEEN!” :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Game of thrones surpassed both The Wire & Sopranos. The wire season 2 on the docks knocked it out of 1st place ...

Game of thrones surpassed both The Wire & Sopranos. The wire season 2 on the docks knocked it out of 1st place ...
I’m a huuuuuuge GOT stan.

I’m talking I watched the pilot when it aired live & knew from that day this would be something special but I’d be lying to myself if I place it above those other two shows.

At one point in time, it was on the trajectory to being the GOAT but the writing has definitely taken a hit since the writers have ran out of source material.

S2 on the docks is the popular season to hate from The Wire but joint was not that bad & definitely necessary upon rewatching the show. Now S5 with the newspaper angle
28DAFC9B-7BC7-436A-AB3B-FE9818B780C1.png
I got no words to defend that.

GOT, Wire and Sopranos is my top 3 all time, no particular order. No point in even ranking they're just all great in their own ways. Damn near perfect television.

Never understood the hate for season 2 of the Wire. I get it if you don't like the new setting and gear change. As far as writing, story telling and plot points it's top notch. The erosion of the middle class angle was also essential to what David Simon and Ed Burns were trying to convey.

Toxic bruh. It’s funny because he got in depth with therapist about that crazy lady. Fave part of that series when he gets vulnerable in those sessions

I lose about an hour every few months getting lost in clips on YouTube :lol: i gotta rewatch again. The gradual mood shift between the first and last seasons is so striking. It’s really noticeable when you’re watching clips out of order

“Yea you’re the guy who broke into Stew Leonard’s that time stole all those pork loins” :lol:

Watched the series for the first time and finished about a week ago. Hilariously I thought I was still on season 6A when the last episode played. I literally thought my internet went out and I understood why there was so much frustration when they aired it. After all this time they got me.

Back
Top Bottom