The South gone hold it downnnnnnnnn!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lie and say boys ain't wreck it doe...

Sadly... The presentation isn't there... And because its the south...it represents everyone...

This looks like a small town in Texas like Hitchcock or Jacksonville Texas...

Lie and say boys ain't wreck it doe...

Sadly... The presentation isn't there... And because its the south...it represents everyone...

This looks like a small town in Texas like Hitchcock or Jacksonville Texas...
bruh it sounded like some mid 90s houston rap.

With that said, I like it. Could have been engineered better.

bruh it sounded like some mid 90s houston rap.

With that said, I like it. Could have been engineered better.
it did... That's how the style of rap is down here ...

I appreciated it ...

But the presentation... Trailers in the background? Country setting? Posing on impalas?

That town has less than 10k people in it, famb. Trust me... I've been all through Texas...

Towns like Marshall, bastrop, Hitchcock, lufkin... Look like that...

See this is that 90's Bay Area rap influence on the South I was talking about in the Trinidad James thread.

This is Cely Cell - Tonight it's Going Down

Classic rap music yall.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
it did... That's how the style of rap is down here ...

I appreciated it ...

But the presentation... Trailers in the background? Country setting? Posing on impalas?

That town has less than 10k people in it, famb. Trust me... I've been all through Texas...

Towns like Marshall, bastrop, Hitchcock, lufkin... Look like that...
i wanan see towns like that bruh, chicks probably impressed with a g shock lol

i wanan see towns like that bruh, chicks probably impressed with a g shock lol
man... I lived in a couple...

Yambs be so RIGHT... Them country chicks be so down famb... All you have to do is be sincere...

They'll cook... Clean... Be loyal... DAT MASS... Hidden under some baggy jeans because they don't grasp the concept of getting fly all the time...

I'm marrying a small Texas town chick... I've had nothingbut good experiences wwith them... Its like they're frozen in time.

:pimp: :pimp:

You have to be able to get one country *** chick on your life bro... Trust me.

Last edited:
lol bro you quoted me before i made the edit... i didn't want to derail the thread too much but now that its set in stone i wholeheartedly agree that TX is the ****. yeah our laws are stuck in the past (and some of the people)

but the southern hospitality + the mixture of all the ethnic groups makes it greater than the rest of the US.

too many fakes/snakes in all the other big cities.

Houston is the best.

Last edited:
lol bro you quoted me before i made the edit... i didn't want to derail the thread too much but now that its set in stone i wholeheartedly agree that TX is the ****. yeah our laws are stuck in the past (and some of the people)

but the southern hospitality + the mixture of all the ethnic groups makes it greater than the rest of the US.

too many fakes/snakes in all the other big cities.

Houston is the best.

greatest post in NT history.

yall boys know :smokin

Back
Top Bottom