The South gone hold it downnnnnnnnn!

Dude on the hook was od passionate, like he's been waiting in prison for 7 years with this joint in paper and finally got released and shot the vid before parole. Dude with the shoes on his shirt had them mike Jones gun gestures.

The south >>>>>>>

pimp.gif

Reactions: wr
Son, I'm from the East Coast, but every time I hear the chorus on this **** I can't help but sing it with every last bit of passion I can muster :lol:

"The Sooouuuttthhhh gon' hollldddd it dddiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee, the SOUTH GON' HOLD IT DIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEE" :pimp:

dray here

did yall hear about the rapper named 50 tyson? funny stuff

he's on this site called youtoo (sp?)

TRUNKS KEEPPP POPPPINNNNN TOPPPS BE DROPPINNNNNNNN DINE IN HOUSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :smokin

it did... That's how the style of rap is down here ...

I appreciated it ...

But the presentation... Trailers in the background? Country setting? Posing on impalas?

That town has less than 10k people in it, famb. Trust me... I've been all through Texas...

Towns like Marshall, bastrop, Hitchcock, lufkin... Look like that...
i wanan see towns like that bruh, chicks probably impressed with a g shock lol

My uncle who used to go back and forth from Houston to Brenham used to have me rolling talking about the country female up there. What's forever burned in my head is when he said "You see this shiny *** polyester shirt I'm wearing??? These **** think I'm from London when I wear this up there. And they satisfied with a Popeyes 10 piece and a 5 dollar bill".

This is old. And the hook is terrible. But the raps actually aren't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom